Chapter 4

(Hey everybody! Srry it took a long time,but I had to come up with ideas! Hope this is good! -A)

Chapter 4 

(Alesha's P.O.V.)

.........I elbowed his friends in the gut,which made them drop to thr floor and clutch thier stomachs in agony.Then I grabbed David's fist as if it were nothing,twisted his arm behind his back in a way to make him bend over in pain(which he did).Then,I slammed his face into the painted brick wall really hard,whick could have broken his nose,and screamed.

"Don't even try it!!!!!!! YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO HIT ME, SO FUCK OFF!!! OH AND YOU BETTER APOLOGISE TO SPENCER FOR DOING ALL OF THOSE THINGS TO HER!!!!"

Right when I was about to yell again,David's friend,Jake,pulled me off of David,while his other friends helped David off the floor. When David was turned to face me,limping a little,his nose was bleeding heavily. I smirked at my work. And right when I was about to face Jake,Jake's hand collided with my cheek. I turned to him with a shocked expression,then I kneed him in the balls and when he was bent over,I punched him really hard in the face. He fell to the floor and passed out.

My knuckles didn't hurt at all. They weren't red,swollen,or anything,they were normal. I tugged on the front of my purple leather jacket to make it in the right position. I started walking to the door but stopped half way,deciding to say something even though everybody's eyes were on me, and said,"You want to play that way,fine I'll play that way! See you in hell." I walked out of the classroom after that.

I walked to the other classrooms to find my friends. Ididn't even notice Caitlin was cheering me on through out my fight. Once I had gathered all of my friends,we all got in my car and I drove to my house.