Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Tony's POV

That's when I lost it.

"That bastard!" I yelled. Steve had the same look on his face. Scarlett looked confused. So did Ria.

"Why would you guys care?" Scarlett asked. I wanted to tell her. I wanted to tell her so bad that I was her father.

"It's just that is horrible," Steve recovered. I saw Scarlett's and Ria's face. They weren't buying it.

Scarlett's POV

Then I heard a shot. Then a pain in my right shoulder. I grabbed it roughly and felt blood.

"Scarlett!" Ironman and Ria screamed at the same time. I grabbed the tilted bed to keep upright. Tony's suit was now off and he came to see me.

"Are you okay?!" he asked frantic.

"Fine," I said through gritted teeth. He looked at my wound.

"Get a first aid kit!" he yelled. Ria and Captain ran to get one and Tony kept pressure on my wound. I flinched a little bit.

"Sorry," he said.

"It's fine." Then there was awkward silence. The I broke it.

"Why?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"What's with this change of heart. Little while ago you guys were trying to imprison us." He touched my cheek and smiled gently down at me.

"Scarlet.... You're my daughter."

"What?" I said totally surprised. Then Cap and Ria came in with a kit. Tony got some things out.

"This is going to hurt," he warned. I nodded. He then took the bullet out of my shoulder and I gripped the bed stand with my good hand.

Ria looked just as shaken as I was.

What happened while they were looking for the first aid kit?