5-Lobby party

Chapter 5 - lobby party

*Nialls POV*

"Can he have any visitors yet?" I asked politely to Dr. Robertson. "Yes, but let only go two at a time. He's had a rough night and. We don't want him to feel uncomfortable." He answered. He walked away and probably went to his office or something.

"We'll, I'm going to go back. Who wants to come with me?" Zayn asked. "I'll come." Louis replied with a sad look on his face. "Ok. Lets go." Zayn said back.

"Harry an I will go after." I told Zayn and Louis.

After they got back, we went in. I didn't know what I was going to see my hand were sweating. I was so nervous. My hand found the door knob and turned it, slowly. I opened the door and saw what I was hopping for. Liam had stitches across his brow and had a cast on his arm. There were chords connecting to him to get his heart rate and other stuff I didn't understand. I was so happy to see him and that he wasn't in a body cast with a laughing gas on his face and more chords.

I slowly but surely walked up to the edge of his bed. He was awake. That's a good sign. "Hey guys." I heard Liam say as he tried to sit up. Harry quickly ran to my side and grabbed the remote to the bed to adjust it so he was sitting up so he didnt have to sit up himself.

He explained to us what happened and as we were leaving the room, someone walked passed us but I couldn't see who it was. I thought it was Marisol but it couldn't had of been. Lately everyone has been looking like her because my brain is reminding me that I have to call her and explain what happened. I quickly grabbed my phone and realized that it was dead. Shot. I sat down and was about to ask to use one of the guys phones but I didn't remember her number.

We all stayed in the lobby for a little longer to discuss what just happened. I was nervous but I knew that everything would be fine.

"Niall?" I heard Marisol yell. I stood up and ran to her with my arms open. I was so glad to see her.

*Marisols POV*

When Lindsay and I arrived at the hospital, we went to the front desk and asked if we could speak with Dr. Robertson. It feels weird calling our dad that. Hahahaha. The secretary dialed a number and said, "he'll be right over." "Thank you." Lindsay and I both said at the same time.

"Hi Dad." Lindsay said as she ran up to dad and have him a huge hug. He directed us to Liam's room. He introduced us and said, "Liam, I have some of you number one fans here. They're my daughters and they wanted to check up on you." "Dadddd." Lindsay said as she nudged our dad and her cheeks became red from her blushing.

We probably spent an hour in there. He told us what happened down to the last detail. As we left, we thanked the secretary that helped us and headed to the lobby. I saw a figure I front of me. I could recognize them until I saw that gorgeous blonde hair.

"Niall?" I yelled to the blonde in front of my eyes. He turned and ran to me with his arms open waiting for a hug. I ran toward him. I ran into his arms just like in those romance movies. Pretty tacky. I know but that's what felt right. I ran into his arms and next thing I knew, his lips were intertwined with mine. They were perfectly in sync with each other. I quickly pulled away because I could feel Lindsay and the guys stares go through me. I saw Lindsay looking at me like she was waiting for something. "Oh. Sorry. Ummm this is my sister Lindsay. Lindsay this is Louis, Harry, Zayn and Niall." When I said Nialls name I looked up at him and into his gorgeous ice blue eyes. He looked down at me and made that incredible smile at me that makes me melt every time. Next thing I know Niall was saying something that every girl wants to hear. "Marisol. Will you be my girlfriend." I almost died. Those were those five words I've been dreaming of hearing ever since I was a little girl.

"Yes!!! A million times yes!!" I said as he put his arms around my waist and put his soft pink lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. We kissed passionately. That was probably the best kiss we've shared so far. Well we've only kissed twice so I kinda saw that coming.