4-ER

Chapter 4- ER

*Liams POV*

I was driving home from breakfast at Louis. I was at a traffic light. The light turned yellow, then red. I stopped and turned on the radio. The radio announcer said, "hope you guys like this new song, it's one directions new hit". I turned up the volume and started to sing along. The light turned green and I drove off. I was at an intersection there was a car that stopped to turn. I drove passed but the vehicle headed torwards my car and........WHAM!! My car flipped over. Luckily it was the passengers side that got hit. I blacked out.

************************************************

I remember waking up while I was being air lifted out. All I saw was a helicopter above me and a crowd below me. What just happened. I didn't remember what happened anymore. I was really dissy. Everything looked blurry. I was on a stretcher bed running. in and I remember seeing my mom and the band. But it couldn't had of been them. I know for sure that there were fans there. All I heard was crying. Then I blacked out again.  

*Louis POV*

"Can you guys meet us there." Was the last thing I heard Niall say before he hung up. What just happened. Liam was just at my flat and he was fine. I ran out the door grabbing my car keys and sped off. I reached the ER in ten minutes flat. I saw Niall and the rest of the guys sitting in the lobby. "Why haven't you guys gone in yet." I asked confused. "He can't have any visitors other than his parents. His dad (Geoff) isn't here yet but his mom (Karen) is." Niall said.  

*Dr. Robertson's POV*

"Hi Dad." Lindsay said over the phone. "Hi honey. We need to talk but you can't tell anyone other than Marisol or your brothers." "Dad, your scaring me. What's going on." "I'm very sorry honey but Liam Payne, is at the ER right now. He has been in a very bad car crash. One Direction is here in the lobby. The paparazzi don't know yet so don't tell people go you don't trust. I just wanted to let you know. Please don't come though."

*Lindsay's POV*

"OMG." I said in tears. "I'll call Marisol and let her know. Bye." I hung up the phone and I ran to my car keys and got into my car. I rushed over to Nando's because Marisol's shift had already started. I ran threw the door. I quickly found her. "Lindsay. What are you doing here." Marisol said in a confused tone. "We have to go. I know why Niall never shouted up." I said. "Wait, how did you know that Niall never showed up." She asked as I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the car. Her manager followed. "I'm so sorry but Marisol has to go. We have a family crisis going on right now." I yelled to him behind me. "Get in." I yelled at Marisol.

*Marisol's POV*

"Lindsay, what is going on." I asked. "Dad just called. He said that Liam has been in a really bad car crash and is at the ER. Niall and the rest of the guys are there."

*Dr. Robertson's POV*

"Hello boys. Your One Direction. Correct." I asked them. " I'm Dr. Robertson" "Hello Doctor." Harry said. "Liam will be fine but is in critical condition. He should be able to leave in two days but that depends in how he feels."