3-Stud Up

Chapter 3- stud up 

*Marisol's POV* 

I arrived at Nando's a little before 10:20. I sat outside at a table. I pulled out my phone and decided to go on Instagram. Wow. I have 10 friend requests. That's a lot considering I'm not the most popular person around. I looked at who they were. Who the heck are these people. I looked at their pages and decided to only let a few of them follow me.  

I looked through my filter and saw that Lindsay posted something. It was a picture of me getting ready for my date with Niall. Dear God. In her caption it said, "Marisol getting ready for her date with One Directions one and only, Niall Horan." My life is over. I quickly called Lindsay.  

"Hello" Lindsay said as if she just got up.  

"Why did you post that" I yelled.  

"What, the picture of you?" She sounded confused.  

"Yeah, I don't care about the picture but why did you have to add the comment? Can you please take it down." I asked.  

"Fine, but I won't next time. Jk. Love you. Have fun with Niall." 

"K, bye." 

I hung up the phone and went back to Instagram to make sure that the picture was taken down. Thank god. It was gone. The only good thing about it was that Lindsay she doesn't have a thousand followers. And she was private, so barely anyone saw ?the picture. 

10:50. Still here waiting for Niall. Where could he be. Please don't say I was stud up.

*Niall's POV* 

I was on my way to pick up Marisol at Nando's when my phone went off. It was Liam. I pulled into a parking lot to answer because I'm just that safe of a driver.  

"Hey Liam." 

"It's not Liam. It's his Mom, Karen.' 

"Oh, hello Mrs. Payne." 

"Hello Niall. I'm calling you because Liam got into a big car crash today and I'm going to the ER right now. Can you call the rest of the guys and meet us there." 

"Yeah of course ill call them now and be there soon." 

I hung up the phone and started a group call with Zayn, Louis, and Harry.  

"Hey guys. Um, Liam's mom just called me and she wants us to meet her at the ER. Liam got into a big car crash. Can you guys meet us there." 

I hung up before any of them could talk. I sped out of the parking lot and went straight to the ER. I arrived at the ER and went to the front desk and asked for Liam Paynes room.