6-Let's Go

*Marisols POV*

"Ewww, get a room" Louis yelled. "So is Liam going to be okay?" I asked my dad as I saw him coming towards us. "He's going to be fine. He just needs some rest and and to take all of his medication. He should be able to leave in a couple of days." he replied. "I hope he's okay!!" Lindsay said to me as I winked at her.

"Do you guys want to go get Starbucks or somethin?" Niall asked to everyone but he looked directly in my eyes. "Yeah." i said. "Do you want to ride with me.....you know to make up for earlier." Niall asked me. "Sure, Linds is that okay." i asked her making her say yes because i really wanted to have some time with Niall alone. "Yeah sooo boys who wants to ride with me?" Lindsay asked. Of course Harry immediately yelled "MEEEEE!!!!!" "Okay you two have fun, play nice." I snickered at Lindsay knowing that she would give me a nasty glare because I knew that she likes Liam. 

*Nialls POV*

"Okay, lets go then." I looked at Marisol as I directed me towards my black mustang."Wow, nice car." Marisol said, "but im more of a truck kinda girl." "Oh, that's cool." i said trying to not sound to insecure. "I'm joking with you, but seriously nice car." she said as a brought my smile back on my face. I walked in front of her and opened the door being the perfect gentleman, as I am. "Why thank you kind sir." she said as she smiled at me. As I walked around the car and got in, i said, "so, where are you from?"

**************************************************

So.....How did you guys like that chapter????? Sorry about the errors.

Please do the folllowing....

comment

share

vote

~Marisol