2-Its A Date

Chapter 2- it's a date 

*Niall's POV* 

"Hey Niall, it's Marisol from Nando's." 

"Hey. Thanks for calling me" 

"No problem. Thanks for your number." 

"Listen, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for coffee of somethin?" 

"Coffee sounds good" 

"Good. Ill pick you up from Nando's at around 10:30." 

"Great but my shift starts at 12 so we can't be there for to long."  

"That's fine love, see you then. Bye." 

"Bye" 

I can't believe I just asked her out. I feel so stupid. She probably has a boyfriend or somethin. Im so exciting to see her again though. I can't wait to get to know her. Wait, what am I going to wear? 

I ran into my flat and went straight to my closet. For a guy, I'm fairly neat. I choose a white v neck t-shirt, chinos, and my white vans. I quaffed my hair perfectly for my style. I was ready to go. I grabbed the keys and got into my black mustang. I turned in the engine and left.  

*Marisol's POV* 

"Bye." I hung up the phone and fell on my bed being so happy. OMG. Niall just asked me out. He probably has a girlfriend or something. I mean look at him. He's an angel straight from heaven. I didn't even realize what time it was. "Oh gosh, I'm gonna be late. It's already 9:45. What am I going to wear." 

I panicked and ran into Lindsay's room. She was still asleep of course. "Lindsay get up. I need help." I yelled at her as I threw a pillow at her head.  

*Lindsay's POV* 

"Ouch. What was that for." I yelled at Marisol. My voice cracked cause it was so early, for me at least. My day doesn't usually get started until around 11.  

"I need your help." Marisol said as she panicked around my room looking for something. "What are you looking for?" I asked as I got out of bed and put on my usual Mustangs sweatshirt.  

"Niall asked me out and I don't know what to wear. I'm freaking out. " 

"Oh that's easy. Lets go look."  

We walked into her room and as she threw herself onto the bed.  

"So, where you guys going" I asked trying not to show how nervous I was for her. She's been hurt many times and I don't want this to be another heart break. Besides this gives me a chance to meet my Prince Charming. She can't blow it.  

"Just for Coffee" she blushed.  

"Nothing is 'just coffee'. This could be the beginning of a relationship for you and me." she glared at me. "Sorry but you know how obsessed I am with Liam."  

"Yeah but that doesn't mean that he'll like you. Maybe your being to desperate. Besides this is MY date, remember."  

"Sorry. So how about your usual skinny jeans with them rolled a little and the ankle. Your white vans. And your white/grey striped sweater with a white cami."