1-The Beginning

Chapter 1-the beginning

My name is Marisol. I had a hard life growing up. I was an orphan until my fifth birthday came. I was adopted by my now best friend, Lindsay and her family. I now have a: sister (Lindsay), a older brother (Dylan), a younger brother (Jake), and a mom and a dad (Beth and Dave). I have a somewhat normal life until last night at work. That's when everything changed.

*Flashback*

I was working at Nando's. It was just an ordinary day until my next table sat down.

"Hi, I'm Marisol and ill be your waitress tonight", I said as I grabbed my pen and paper. "Is there anything I can start you guys up with: drinks, appetizers, ........." I got cut off by the most amazing irish accent I had ever heard. "I'll start with a coke." I looked up saw the man of my dreams. My night in shinning armor. My Romeo. I was in love. But back to reality.

"Anything else?"

"I'll have a coke too."

"Me three"

"Me four"

"I'll have a water. With a lemon wedge, please."

Wait, why do I recognize these thick British accents?

"OMG, your One Direction!"

"Yup, that's us. I'm Niall." said the amazing Irish accents.

"I'm Harry"

"I'm Liam"

"I'm Zayn"

"I'm Louis, the weird one who ordered the water."

"I know who you guy are. My sister is obsessed with you. Wells mainly you Liam. No offense." I looked over at Liam and saw his cheeks turn red. He was definitely blushing.

"None taken." said Harry.

".......... Oh sorry. So is there anything else I can get you guys?" "No we're fine right now, thanks" smirked Louis.

I came back as quickly as possible to their table.

"Here's a coke for you, a coke for you, a coke for you, a coke for you, and you delicious water with a lemon wedge." I laughed slightly as I gave Louis his water.

"Can we get five burgers and fries. We just want to go simple tonight." laughed Niall because of what I did to Louis.

"Sure thing. Should take about 10-15 minutes." I walked away as fast as I could. I didn't want them to notice my blushing because I met them. That would be really embarrassing.

"Here you are. Is there anything else tonight or will that be all?" I asked calmly. "Nope I think that's it. Can we get the check please." "Sure. No problem." I came back and brought the check. "Here you go." I walked away and gave them their time.

When they left, I went to go clean up the table. There was a very nice tip left behind and a small piece of paper. I read the note it said:

   Call me. 123-4567  -Niall

OMG. I was given Niall Horan's actual number. Lindsay is going to flip when she sees this.

When u got home I showed Lindsay the note. "OMG do you know what the means. I might actually have a chance of meeting my future husband!!!!" "Way to stay calm about this Lindz." "Sorry, but do you know what this means? He's into you. You have to call him."

"I'll think about it. This is a lot to take in in 10 minutes. "

"Fine but if you don't, I will." Lindsay said as she left the room. "Ughhhhh" I through myself onto the bed and panicked about what I should do. I didn't want to see despirate, did I? "I will call him tomorrow." I said to myself making up my mind.

*End Flashback*