Chapter 2

We pulled up at our new two story home. I grabbed boxes at ran in the house. It was big and beautiful, and I was kind of happy we moved. I went back outside to notice I was being eyed down by a light brown, curly haired cutie. I waved and he waved back. 

Eazy's POV

I couldn't help but notice the yellow beautiful girl moving in next door. She was short, had a big ass, but a small body. " Damnn!" I said as I approached the fence. I leaned on the fence and asked" Do you need help pretty lady?" She looked at me and grinned and nodded me off. What was a nigga to do to get with that?

Jasmine's POV

I grabbed the last box and walked into the house and my mom said "Your dad and I need to talk to you." I sat down. " Jay we understand you're growing up and there will be times when you'll have to be alone here. What I'm saying is.." My mom cut dad off and she said "Your going to be here alone for the next 4 months." I sat there in shock. "What?! Why?!" I asked. "Business trip" dad said. " Okay guys, when do you leave?" I asked. " Actually we're leaving now" mom said. "There's $4,000 saved for you to take care of you for the next few months." Dad said. "Love you Jay" they said in unison. "Love you too" I blurted.