16: Curly duo

Btw it's September 2, 1986

A month later...

Jay

"What time will you be back home tonight?" I asked Eric. "About 10 or 11. Don't worry I never forgot about your birthday. Dre and I are still trying to finishing producing Panic Zone & Eazy Duz it. It's going be dope, Jay. Jerry setting all this up. After we drop NWA's first album, we got tours. Baby we going be large." "Is it all about the fame, E? Is that all you care about?" I asked.

He looked at me confused,"What are you talking about? No, of course not. It's the money. We could get any && everything we ever wanted, Jay."

I don't know what's been up with me, I been nagging him for no reason. That's probably why he hasn't been home.

"I'm sorry baby. I just haven't been feeling like myself lately." I said low. "It's okay, baby I understand. I'll give you your space." He said.

"No, that's the problem I need you around more. I know this is the upcoming of you guys career, but what about me?" I asked while my eyes teared up.  

Eric

I felt bad for what I had been doing. The guys and I have been having a few bitches over to the studio all night. I never realized I was neglecting my girlfriend. But, tomorrow I'm throwing her a pool party at the house and a surprise afterward.

"Baby I love you, I'll be home early, just for you." I said embracing her. "Promise?" she asked giving me the pouty face. "Yes Jay." I said chuckling.

Jay

Eric left and I had nothing to do. My birthday is tomorrow and I didn't have anything planned, but to sit around and do nothing. Eric had given me money for me to go shopping so I guess I'll do that.

So I called Crystal, who isn't all that bad after all. I guess you could say she's my bestfriend, although my real bestfriend is in New Orleans.

Me: Crystal you busy?
Crystal: Nope, sitting around, what's up?
Me: I'm going hit up the mall. Eric gave me money.
Crystal: Alright
Me: I'm coming scoop you up now.
Crystal: Ight.

Crystal

I hung up the phone and locked the door, then went sit on the porch. My mom is working this weekend, so I'm home alone.

I sat on the step and I saw a weird number.

Me: Hello?

Cube: Hey this Cube, Jay there?

I paused for a second. I had a huge crush on Cube, but I refused to show it.

Me: No, but she's about to be. Why?

Cube: Good, Eric is throwing a surprise pool party for her. Don't say anything.

Me: Okay I won't, but where?

Cube: Can't tell you that. I'll pick you up to bring you. It starts @ 3 - until.

Me: Alright, call me tomorrow.

Cube: Ight.

Me: Ight.

My weekend just got so much better. About 15 minutes later Jay pulled up.

Jay

I unlocked the door so she could get in the car. "We gotta stop to the gas station I need gas." "Cool wit me."Crystal said. We pulled up to the gas station and I got out the car. I gave Crystal a $5 so she could get us some drinks.

I started to pump gas when a light skin, black haired, & tall girl walked up to me.

"Are you Jasmine?" She asked looking me up and down. "Who asking?" I asked concerned.

"I'm Tracy. Now again bitch, is your name Jasmine?" "Excuse me. Bitch you got the wrong motherfucking one. Yes I'm Jasmine. Jasmine WRIGHT."

"Bitch please. What Eric wanna do with a little girl?"she scoffed. "Little girl. Bitch I'll beat yo ass like a grown woman. Run up hoe." I said about to punch the living shit outta her.

Tracy pushed me & then that's when I went boku crazy. I punched her in her face & then grabbed her hair and wrapped around my fist while popping her in in the mouth.

Crystal came out the store with 2 40s & came running a placed the bag on the top of the car, joining me in beating the shit outta Tracy. We stopped & let Tracy get up. She tried to tackle me, but Crystal pulled her hair, making her fallback.

"If I ever catch you somewhere looking at me or my man stupid. I will kill you." I said warning Tracy. "Bitch" Crystal said spitting on her.

I'm definitely riding for this one. "Thank you Cris." I said. "Welcome. Ain't nobody fucking with us." Crystal said. "Damn Right."