40 (finale)

Listen to the song in the MM for this chapter.

Jasmine

I laid on the sofa watching the news, still trying to process the current situations I'm in. I was supposed to be going to New Orleans, but I still promised that nigga I was going to record this song.

I heard shuffling coming from the stairs. "Hey baby." He kissed my forehead. "Why you down here?"

"I was watching tv and I fell asleep here last night." I answered.

"Well, Amaia packed and ready to go to New Orleans, that's if you still wanted to go.."

"Yeah, but first let's knock out this studio time." I said getting up.

I took a shower, of course with Eric. He's so clingy to say that he fucks other bitches. I got out and did my hair. I decided to go with a more...casual hairstyle. I put on a white muscle shirt, with a jean jacket, my bleached jeans, and my signature nude heels.

I packed my bag, so I could leave straight for New Orleans

An Hour later....

"Dre! What's up?" I yelled hugging Dre.

"Here to talk to E. How you doing?" He asked.

"Great. He's in the car."

I walked into Ruthless and noticed a different receptionist. "Umm Hi. Jasmine Wright." I said to the back of her chair.

The chair swung around, revealing Tomica's smug ass face. I was hot like the Devils fuckin' toenails.

"Hey baby, maybe we-" "Aw shit!"

"Hey baby daddy!" Tomica's waved. I wanted to put that dumb hoe in to a choke hold.

"Come on Eric."

We went into the elevator up to the second floor. I really hope I could still go through with my plan.

I walked into the studio and grabbed Eric's locs off his face and walked into the booth.

I took a deep breath and my intro came on:

(You don't necessarily have to listen/ read song.)

It's me and you boy
It's me and you
I love the thing you do
I forever riding for you