21: Nobody's Buisness

December 31,1986

Jay

"Yeah I heard about that bitch. I know she better stay the fuck away from here." I told Cris taking a sip of my vodka.

"She literally has a different man going in that house every night." Cris said.

About two days ago, a girl named Tomica moved in a few houses down. Cris and I knew her cause she worked at the local beauty salon.

We would go get our hair done, and she would be talking about a guy she had fucked the night before. We already know what she's all about.

"You know her and Eric lived by each other when they were kids." I said.

"O'Shea says that she once snuck him in thru her window and they fucked at her house." Cris said rolling her neck.

"Did he uh.. Did he just come out and say that out of nowhere?"

"No, I was talking about her." She said laughing.

"Like I said she better keep her distance because I'll fuck her up!" I said calmly.

"Take a chill, B. She knows better."

Tonight our neighbors, who were coincidentally J.J. Fad, were throwing a New Years Eve party for the neighborhood. So Crystal and I were going and we're pretty sure that Tomica is going, too.

"So you figured out what you wearing tonight?" I asked Cris.

"Nah. But I have an idea. You?"

"Yeah it's a casual brown dress with nude colored heels." I said.

"You wanna bring me home to look in my closet?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Cool with me." I said grabbing my purse and keys.

Eric

Today we had a show in Santa Monica. After the show, the boys were going to have another party, but instead I wasn't going. Baby D, one of my new acts from a girl group J.J. Fad I was signing to Ruthless, invited the boys and I to a party they were throwing tonight.

None of the guys, except Cube are coming. Jasmine and Crystal don't know that we're coming, it's a surprise.

That night..

Jay

"We look good." I said admiring our curves.

"Hell yes. We going pull these niggas tonight." Crystal said grabbing my ass.

"Now you know Cube would beat yo ass." I said.

"Fuck him. It's Dick time, bitch." Cris said jumping.

Cris was wearing a floral rumper with black slippers.

I love Cris so much. She's so loud and different. She's the realist girl I know. That's why she's my bestfriend.

"Let's go before my ass pops out this dress!" I said running slowly.

Tomica

Word on the street there's a party going on tonight and a party ain't a party until Mica roll in.

"Wassup Brittany? You ready?" I asked.

Brittany is my bestfriend and we had been friends since we were kids.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

"You look good b. Niggas ain't going know what hit em'."

Jay

We were leaving out the house and we saw Tomica walking in. We hurried next door to make sure she sees us. As we passed her up she stopped us.

"Are you bitches following me?" Tomica asks.

"Now bitch, you know we have better things to do, than to follow you around. Run along hoe." Crystal answered.

We walked off and then I saw the man of the hour, Tupac of course. He had told me about my actions last week and I had been avoiding him. I was ignoring his calls and throwing the flowers he sent to my home.

I was embarrassed and I didn't want to be around him anymore. He saw me and instantly ran over, "Hey Jasmine wassup? You been ignoring me lately."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"It's all good. I want to know if you going let me take you out again.

"No. Tupac that's wrong. I shouldn't be doing Eric like this." I said.

"But he can do you like this? You know what fuck him. He ain't shit, but blind ass bitch. He can't see what a good woman he got in front of him. You stupid for staying with him." Pac said getting angry.

I felt myself lose it. I slapped the shit out of Pac and walked off to be alone.

I looked up with my eyes burning with tears and saw Pac run over to me. I got up to run away, but then he grabbed my arm and smashed his lips into mine. In that moment, I never wanted to pull away. I pulled away and saw Eric. He hadn't seen me, but it was worst. He was talking to Tomica.

I ended the conversation before it got any further.

"Oh my god. Baby your back." I said running to hug Eric.

"Yeah baby I came here to surprise you." Eric said rubbing his chin hairs.

"Anyway Eric you coming home tonight?" I asked feeling on him.

"Yeah I'm going to be here until Sunday." Eric said kissing me.

"You can go now." I said to Tomica.

She rolled her eyes and walked off. I know this bitch going call herself talking to my man. I'll beat the living shit out of her.

"Where's Cube?" I asked Eric looking around.

"He was with Crystal." He said.

"Where the fuck is- Ohh shit." I said laughing loud.

"Them niggas fucking." He said joining me in laughter.

I saw Pac walking over to me, so I walked away from Eric.

"So you just leave me like that? Okay cool I get it." Pac said.

"What happened was a mistake. Eric is here and I'm not even supposed to be talking to you." I said to Pac.

"What?! Fuck this nigga." Pac said walking up to Eric.

"Pac wait!" I said as he ignored me.

Eric

"Yeah, but we ain't married." I said to some bitch I was talking to.

"Aye! Aye Eazy?" A voice said behind.

As a turned around I felt a punch hit me across my cheek.

vote/comment

I sense some powerful niggatry about to take place.👀