Chapter 10

*Nicole's POV*

I stood back stage and grabbed some water bottles for the guys as they came off stage. Tino walked past me and smiled, I smiled back.

Austin came over and grabbed a bottle, opening it and taking a big drink. I snapped a picture of him and smiled. "You guys did good."

He nodded. "Thanks. So are we gonna talk about what happened last night?"

I looked through some pictures on my camera. "What do you mean?"

"You kissed me." He said, sounding annoyed.

I glanced at him and then back at my camera. "So? I was drunk." I looked over at the guys. "Be right back." I said, walking away and sitting on top of an amp, looking through my pictures.

Austin followed me and grabbed my camera. I reached for it and he held it over his head. "No you weren't. You were completely sober."

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe I just wanted to kiss someone."

"Why me?" He asked.

"Because of your irresistible sex appeal. Can I have my camera back?"

He sighed and handed me my camera. I started looking through it when a group of guys walked up. They were younger than us and all had back stage passes. "You're Nicky Jace, right?" One of them said.

I smiled and nodded, holding my hand out. "Yeah. Nice to meet you."

He shook my hand. Austin came over and leaned against the amp, crossing his arms. The guy smiled. "My name is Jake. This is my crew."

I tried to hide my smile. "Cool."

He licked his lips and leaned closer to me. "So, um, I heard some gossip about you."

"Yeah?" I said, leaning back.

He leaned closer and I felt Austin move closer at the same time. Jake nodded. "Yeah. I heard that you'll give head if I throw you some money or a bag."

I frowned. "What?"

Before I could say anything else or slap the shit out of this kid, Austin slammed him into the wall by his throat. Jake's crew all stepped back.

"I suggest you learn some manners or I'll snap your neck. Got it?"

Jake clawed at Austin's hands, kicking him. "Get off me, man!" He said, panicked.

"Now, apologize to her." Austin said.

The look in his eyes was wild, and honestly, it was hot. I was a little turned on.

"Sorry, lady! I was just trying to get some!" He said, his voice cracking.

"Get out of here." Austin said, letting him go.

The boys all ran off and Austin turned to me and shook his head. "Kids are so goddamn disrespectful." He looked at me. "We're gonna talk about that kiss later." He said, walking away.

"Yeah, we have a lot to talk about, Aus." I said, smiling and shaking my head.

He smiled and kept walking.

I looked around at all the band guys backstage and stood up on the amp, snapping a few photos of everyone. After a few more hours of being out, we all headed back to our buses and got back on the road. I sat in my bunk, my legs hanging off the side and watched Alan and Phil play cats cradle.

"What the fuck even is this game?" Alan said, frowning.

I laughed. "I used to play with my brother all the time. It's fun."