Chapter 15

*Austin's POV*
*few days later*

We all sat around at the studio and waited for Nicole to get here. She had picked out some photos from your and blew them up and framed them for us. I sat on the ground, leaning up against the wall reading a comic. The guys sat around doing their own thing.

Finally, Nicole came through the door, looking rushed. "Sorry I'm late! Traffic is a bitch today."

I looked up and smiled. "It's fine."

She went straight to Tino and sat on his lap. "Here's the pictures."

My smile faded and I stood up, going over to them and looking at the pictures. They were really good. I looked at her. She glanced at me and then looked away. She looked sad.

"These are amazing, Nic." Alan said.

Tino patted her leg and she stood up. The guys took her pictures and started hanging them up. Nicole stood next to me and looked at me. "Hey."

"Hey." I said, smiling. "How've you been? I haven't talked to you since our date."

She shrugged. "I don't know. I figured you didn't wanna see me anymore."

I frowned. "What? Why would you think that?" I put my hand on her lower back and pulled her away from everyone. "Of course I wanna see you."

She leaned against the wall and adjusted her septum ring. "Well the end of our date, I was expecting a kiss," she laughed and shook her head, "and you shook my hand." She smiled. "I wanted to kick your ass."

I smiled. "I'm sorry. I just didn't wanna take it to fast."

She smiled bigger. "A kiss isn't going to fast."

I put my hand on the wall next to her head and leaned closer to her. "You really wanted me to kiss you?"

She nodded and bit her lip. "Yes."

I leaned closer, only a few inches from her lips. "How much?" I asked, smirking.

She smiled. "A lot."

I grabbed her hand and shook it. "Well sucks for you doesn't it?" I said, winking and smiling.

She laughed and playfully smacked my chest. "I hate your guts." She grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer. "Kiss me, you jerk."

I smiled and licked my lips, grabbing her waist and pulling her body up against mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck smiled. I pressed my lips to her and fireworks exploded. She pressed into me and I tightened my grip on her waist. Our kiss felt like it lasted for years and I never wanted it to stop. Her lips felt perfect against mine and our mouths moved in perfect rhythm. When I pulled away she grabbed my shirt and pulled me back, kissing me again.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" I heard Alan yell. "What the hell is happening!"

Nicole and I pulled away from each other and she smiled and blushed. "Shut up Alan."

Phil and Tino came over and smiled. "I thought you guys were enemies? Now you're over here in the corner playing tonsil hockey?" Phil said, smiling.

Tino smiled and put his arms around us. "My best friends are hookin up!"

Nicole smacked him. "Stop!" She laughed and pushed Tino away. She walked over to the pictures and fixed one of the ones that was crooked.

I looked at Tino. "You okay with this, man?"

He smiled. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

I shrugged and looked at Nicole. She turned and put her hands on her hips. "Okay, boys. I'm gonna get going. I have shit I have to do." She looked at me. "Walk me to my car?"

I smiled and nodded. "Sure." I walked over to her and took her hand. We walked to the car and she unlocked it, then turned to me.

"Wanna come over tonight? Rob and Jojo are going out so I'm babysitting." She said.

"I'd love to." I said, cupping her chin and kissing her. "What time?" I asked, kissing her again.

She smiled. "8 o'clock."

I smiled and nodded, kissing her. "Okay."

"See you then." She said, kissing me and then getting in her car. She rolled her window down and we kissed again before she drove away.

*later that night*

I walked up to Nicole's door and knocked. From inside the house I heard    her shout, "come in!". I stepped in the house and saw her sitting on the couch wearing flannel pajama pants and a black t-shirt.

She smiled at me. "Hey."

I shut the door and took my shoes off and went and sat next to her. "What are you watching?"

"Botched." She said. She turned the tv down. "I'm so glad my surgery didn't get fucked up."

I frowned. "What surgery?"

She looked at me and smiled. "You didn't know I got plastic surgery?"

I shook my head. "No."

She sat up and turned her body towards me. "Guess what I got done."

I looked over her face and body, trying to remember if she looked any different in high school. "I don't know. Your nose?"

She laughed and shook her head. "No, dumbass. My boobs. I got a breast reduction."

I raised an eyebrow. "You got a reduction?" I looked at her chest. "Nic, your boobs are huge."

She looked at them and then pulled her shirt down a little, revealing her cleavage. "I know. They were bigger before. I went down two cup sizes."

I frowned. "Don't mind me asking, but what size are they now?"

"A little bit over a DD." She said.

I chuckled. "I don't mean to sound like a creep, but I do not remember them being that big in high school."

She smiled. "I used to bandage them down so they weren't as big, and then I'd wear really baggy shirts. I didn't want people to only notice me because of my chest." She cupped her boobs and smiled bigger. "Now I love my boobs."

I smiled. "Good. So, are they all natural? Like you don't have implants or anything?"

She shook her head. "Nope. No implants." She looked at me. "Wanna feel them?"

I was caught off guard. "Um, what?"

She chuckled and grabbed my hands, placing them on her boobs. "You've probably forgotten what real boobs feel like since all the girls you hang out with are fake as possible."

I looked at her and pulled my hands away, chuckling nervously. "Yeah."

Nicole sat forward and smiled. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

I shook my head. "No. Like, I said before, just wanna take my time." I smiled. "Come here."

She got on her knees on the couch and leaned against my chest, kissing me. I rested my hand on her hip and kissed her back. She pulled back and looked at me, her eyes sparkling. "Thank you for wanting to take it slow."

I smiled and nodded. "Of course."

She kissed me again and then sat down next to me, leaning into me and holding my hand. We spent the rest of the night watching movies, ordering Chinese food, and drinking wine. It was nice. But after a few hours, she went to her room to change her shirt. From where I sat on the couch, I saw her naked body. She had her back to me and I saw several huge scars across her back. I frowned and then went to my food, figuring it wasn't my business.