Prologue

"He's f**king heavy! Oi! You f**king old geezer! F**king help me here!" A silver head shouted as he carried the corpse of their target. "You carry him. I'm busy counting my money." A green eyed man said with his money at hand.

With that Hidan threw curses at Kakuzu. Kakuzu's ear twitched as he caught something other than Hidan's curses. "Shut up. Do you hear that?" Kakuzu asked, making Hidan shut up. Only to hear series of cries. "What the f**k is that sh**ty noise?" Hidan said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Whatever, let's hurry back." Kakuzu said as he walked away with Hidan at his tail. A few minutes later, the cry is becoming louder and louder, until they came upon a basket under a shady tree.

Kakuzu went to the basket and saw a little girl with big green eyes. "Oi, there's a sh**ty letter." Hidan said, pointing at the girl's wrist where the letter is attached. Kakuzu took the letter and read it aloud.

Dear Zetsu,

I know this is going to be a burden to you. But my life is in danger, I can't have our daughter being in danger as well. I'm not asking for you to save me. But please, take care of her in my stead.

I casted a jutsu upon her to help her lose her assassins. Please, find a way to undo the jutsu before it's too late. You have until she reaches 7 years of age. It was a risky jutsu, but it was the only way to free her.

She's done something to Konoha that no village could hope to ever forgive. But in exchange, she made sure that her father, whom she's never met before will remain safe.

Love, Merumi.

"What the f**?!" Hidan suddenly exclaimed, making Kakuzu stare at him with annoyance. "Tell me you also f**king saw that!" Hidan said with wide eyes. "Yes, I also saw that." Kakuzu lied. "You bast**d." Hidan whispered, twitching at the obvious lie. "Her eye just turned f**king yellow." Kakuzu raised an eyebrow at this. "Let's leave the creep." Hidan said, walking away.

"Let's take the kid with us." Kakuzu said with his finger gripped by the girl. "What the hell?! Why?" Hidan asked with wide eyes.

"I can't get free." Kakuzu said, trying to pull away his hand. "Whatever let's just f**king go back." Hidan said.

Back in the base...

Kakuzu and Hidan entered the living room with the basket at hand. "Oh, it'sss a baby." Orochimaru approached the duo with a smile on his face. "Baby?" Sasori asked, walking towards them. "Tobi wants to play with baby-chan! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi shouted, jumping around.

"'Sup?" Juzo asked walking towards them with a questioning look in his eyes, staring at the basket. "What's with all the commotion?" Konan asked monotonously as she entered the living room.

"They brought back a baby." Sasori said. "A baby?" Konan asked with her eyebrow raised. She walked towards it and pulled out the baby from the basket. Everybody stared over her shoulder only to see a pink haired baby with big green eyes. "Uwaa!!! So cute!!" Tobi said, jumping around.

"There's a letter." Juzo said, picking it up.

Dear Zetsu,

I know this is going to be a burden to you. But my life is in danger, I can't have our daughter being in danger as well. I'm not asking for you to save me. But please, take care of her in my stead.

I casted a jutsu upon her to help her lose her assassins. Please, find a way to undo the jutsu before it's too late. You have until she reaches 7 years of age. It was a risky jutsu, but it was the only way to free her.

She's done something to Konoha that no village could hope to ever forgive. But in exchange, she made sure that her father, whom she's never met before will remain safe.

Love, Merumi.

Juzo finished reading and saw everyone have their jaws on the floor. "Zetsu has a f**king baby." Hidan said, acting that he fainted. "That'ssss over reacting, Hidan-kun." Orochimaru said. "Yay! Zetsu-senpai is a daddy!" Tobi shouted, running towards the garden at top speed and soon returning with Zetsu at hand.

"Explain." Pein said as he entered the living room. "Turns out that f**king planty here is actually a dad." Hidan said. "I'm a dad?" Zetsu asked, surprised.

"All my life I f**king thought you f**king self-pollinate." Hidan said. "What?" Zetsu asked, raising an eyebrow. Kakuzu hit Hidan over the head, causing Hidan to throw curses at Kakuzu.

Juzo gave Zetsu the letter with a grin on his face. "I'm happy for you." "I'm no one's dad." Zetsu said. Sakura suddenly started crying. Konan picked her up and rocked her back and forth. A few minutes later, the baby fell asleep in Konan's arms.

"You're going to take care of her. She's going to be a great asset to the Akatsuki." Pein said, walking away. Konan gave the sleeping infant to Zetsu. "Don't eat her." She said, walking away.

"Well, gotta go." Juzo said. "Tobi has a mission! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi said, skipping away.

"We're going to report our mission." Kakuzu said walking away with Hidan on his tail. "Well, good luck with that." Sasori said as Orochimaru and him started walking away.

"Those f**king bastards."

To Be Continued...

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡