Chapter 1: First Day

The night after Sakura was found, the whole gang argued about where to let baby Sakura sleep. Apparently, she ended up sleeping in her dad's room, namely Zetsu.

Baby Sakura woke up and started crying again. "What do you want now?" A very sleep-deprived Zetsu whined as he carried her off to the kitchen with fatigued eyes, specifically dark circles around his eyes. Turns out Sakura cried the whole night and didn't let Zetsu sleep a blink. "She's hungry." Sasori said, entering the kitchen. 'He knows something about babies???' Zetsu thought with wide eyes as he watched Sasori readied Sakura's milk.

"So is she not cannibal?" Sasori whispered to himself. Sasori took little Sakura from Zetsu and cradled her, feeding her milk. Zetsu sank in the ground and was stopped when Sasori spoke. "Where do you think you are going?" He asked, looking at Zetsu with the Yamato-stare.

Zetsu shivered and got back up. "I was going to the garden." He said. Sasori handed the drinking Sakura to Zetsu. "You take care of her. You're her dad, not me." Sasori said, walking away. "She's not even mine." Zetsu murmured.

Zetsu stared at Sakura as she finished her milk. Zetsu pulled the bottle away from her. A few seconds later, Sakura started crying. "Why is she crying? How the f**k should I know?" Zetsu spoke to himself as he stared at the baby.

"Burp her." A slithery voice said. Zetsu turned around and saw Orochimaru walking towards him. Orochimaru took Sakura in his arms and patted her back. A few seconds later, Sakura gave an ogre-like burp and laughed.

Orochimaru handed Sakura back to Zetsu. Sakura giggled as she pulled Zetsu's hair. "Thisss should help." Oeochimaru said as he handed Zetsu a manual. "Thanks." Zetsu said. Orochimaru gave him a creepy smile and nodded. With that he walked away. Zetsu looked at the book and read the title. "How to Take Care of Babies. Why would he have something like this? Heh! Creep." He wondered to himself.

Zetsu sank to the ground with Sakura and the book. He was surprised to see Sakura laughing when he appeared in his garden. Unknown to him, Sakura's eye turned yellow the moment Zetsu sank into the ground. "I expected her to die. Now that's just mean." Zetsu spoke to himself, causing Sakura to giggle more. He put Sakura down and let her play on the ground as he started rearranging his plants.

Little Sakura looked around and saw a thin pink thing attached on the ground. Sakura, being the curious baby she is, pulled it out from the ground. "Zetsu-senpai, Tobi wants to help Zetsu-senpai. Tobi is a good--WAAAH!!! WORMY!!" Tobi shouted, pointing at Sakura with wide eyes. He fainted from fear as Zetsu looked at Sakura, only to see her giggling.

"It's just a f**king worm." Zetsu said. Sakura put down the worm and crawled towards Tobi's body. She giggled and sat on his stomach. "Buh!" Sakura said, giving a bubbly smile and slapping Tobi's mask with her tiny hands. Juzo entered to witness this scene.

"Ow! That's mean Sakura-chan! Tobi is hurt!" Tobi said, holding his nose. "Don't over-react. She can't be THAT strong." Juzo said pinching Sakura's cheek.

Baby Sakura giggled and gripped Juzo's fingers. "OW! I take it back! I f**king take it back!" Juzo shouted as Zetsu walked towards them and made Sakura let go. He picked Sakura up and turned to Juzo, who is, in fact, crying for his now broken finger.

"Myfingermyfingermyfingermyfinger." Juzo chanted.

"Like that'll f**king make your finger better." Hidan sarcastically said, grinning as he walks towards them. "I have a mission. Take care of her while I'm gone." Zetsu said, handing Sakura to Hidan.

Zetsu sank into the ground with a smile on his face. "Try not to kill her." Zetsu said. "Why the f**k should I do it?!" Hidan asked, he turned only to see Juzo and Tobi far away from where they stood.

"No way am I going to take care of a baby with monsterous strength." Juzo said. "Sakura-chan hurt Tobi." Tobi said. "F**kers." Hidan mumbled as he walked back in. He bumped into Kakuzu on his way to his room.

"Hey, old geezer! F**king take care of lil b**ch! I f**king have business to do." Hidan said. "There's no way am I going to take care of a creature who only sleeps, eats, cries, and poops all day." Kakuzu dead panned, leaving Hidan dumbfounded. With that, Kakuzu left Hidan.

"F**king pink b**ch. I would have sacrificed you to Jashin-sama if only you weren't so cute." Hidan said as he entered his room. Sakura gave him a bubbly smile as Sakura pulled his hair.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡