Chapter 8: Toilet Problems are Deadly

Juzo strolled in but stopped mid step the moment his gaze fell upon the room full of Sunnyside ups. "Somebody! Take away that man from the stove and the eggs!" Juzo shouted with a horrified face. A few moments later, Kakuzu, Hidan, Juzo, Sasori, and Kabuto ran to the kitchen and tackled Itachi down, tying him up in a corner with chakra ropes. "Do you know how much money you wasted?!" Kakuzu continued to scold the somehow-guilty-looking Itachi. Sakura simply giggled happily in her high chair as she stared at the group.

All members of the Akatsuki sat diligently in the meeting hall. Sakura once again sat diligently on Zetsu's lap. "We're transferring." Pein suddenly said, earning himself groans from his members. "Why so suddenly?" Hidan asked. "Konoha ninjas discovered this base. Do you still need me to point out the possible effects?" Pein asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Konoha?" Itachi monotonously asked. "Yes, apparently they got the news of us having a child in the base and thought we kidnapped her." Pein said. "Maybe because she looks like none of us to begin with." Sasori said with annoyance. "Too bad she doesn't have that f**king Venus fly trap." Hidan whispered under his breath, Kakuzu elbowed his side in return.

"I'll assign the route each pair will be taking." With that, Pein announced everything. "We leave in an hour. Juzo, Itachi, I expect you to protect Sakura to the best of your abilities. You know where our head quarters in Amegakure is located."

"Wait, why the hell is Sakura not with this sh**ty plant?" Hidan asked. "Tobi and Zetsu will carry a clone with a little of Sakura's chakra. The Konoha ninjas will surely assume that the real Sakura is with her dad and not with a new member. Trust is the main component in this matter." Pein eyed Itachi with a sharp look.

"How will we take SSSSakura-chan's chakra then? It'll be an excruciating pain for a child." Orochimaru opened up. "Sasori, I'll assign you to teach Sakura how to control her chakra. You have the best chakra control in the Akatsuki. You have an hour to teach Sakura." Pein said. "Hai." Sasori answered.

"We leave as soon as we have Sakura's chakra."  "Hai." With that, the Akatsuki dispersed and went to their own rooms to pack up.

"Sakura-chan, be good alright? We'll pack up our things." Zetsu said as he handed Sakura over to Sasori. Sasori nodded towards Zetsu and went straight to his room, leaving the door open. "Stay here for a bit. I'll look for a scroll to help you." Sasori stated, settling Sakura on his bed. Sakura stared at Sasori's back as he scanned the shelf full of scrolls and books. Sakura climbed down the bed and made her way outside.

A few minutes later, "OH S**T! SAKURA'S ALREADY F**KING RUNNING!" Hidan shouted. The Akatsuki members save for Itachi and Tobi quickly made their way towards Sakura. "My baby girl's growing up. Yeah, too fast to say the least." Zetsu stated. "When was her first ssstep?" Orochimaru asked. "Did someone take a picture?" Konan asked, readying a camera. "She was already running when I arrived." Itachi stated. "She barely even walked when we gave her to Tobi." Sasori said.

With that, the Akatsuki members' piercing gazes lied upon a nervous Tobi in the corner. "Tobi didn't know he should take a picture." Tobi timidly said, flinching as he felt deadly auras from his friends.

Sasori took baby Sakura before everyone can start beating Tobi up for his idiocy. Sasori settled Sakura in the floor with the scroll lied out in front of her. "Watch closely, brat. This is what it would look like if you succeed." Sasori stated as he poured a tiny bit of chakra in to the scroll. The symbols in the scroll soon glowed in a gentle blue hue. Sakura stared in amazement as Sasori let go of the scroll. The scroll returned to it's normal state.

"Gabuh!" Sakura stated hitting the symbols with her tiny hands and a smile on her face. Sasori stood and grabbed a paint brush. "It would feel like this." Sasori traced the brush from Sakura's tummy to her finger tips for at least 15 times. "Buh." Sakura said as she hit the scroll once again. This time, the symbols in the scroll glowed the same gentle blue hue as Sasori did. "Gabuh dah dah!" Sakura said, giggling. Sasori wasted no time and sealed the little bit chakra Sakura created into the scroll.

"Great job brat. You're going to be a talented kunoichi when you grow up." Sasori stated with a small smile on his face as he ruffled Sakura's hair. "That didn't take long too." Sasori stated, looking at the clock and saw that they still have 30 mins before leaving.

"Now off you go to your dad." Sasori said, opening the door for her. Sakura ran across the hall and hit a door with her tiny palms. "Adadada gabuh dah!" She shouted. The door opened only to reveal Pein. "Abuda ga da buh!" Sakura said, grinning as Pein stared down at her. "I don't understand but great job, Sakura." Pein said, patting her head. Sakura gave him a bright smile and reached out her arms signalling Pein to carry her. Pein sighed and did as he walked back in his room and shut the door.

A knock was heard just as Pein shut the door. Pein groaned and opened the door to reveal Sasori with a scroll at hand. "We did it, leader-sama." Sasori stated, handing Pein the scroll. Pein nodded as he took the scroll, dismissing Sasori in the process.

"I have a lot of packing to do, so stay here, Sakura." Pein said, settling Sakura in the bed. Just as Pein turned his back in Sakura, he heard a long fart from the baby, making him flinch. Pein's world seems like it ended the moment a stench slapped him hard in the face. "K-Konan." He called out as he quickly left his room and knocked onto the door across of his. "Konan." He called out.

"What is it?" A voice from behind the shut door answered. "I think Sakura had a toilet problem. Can you help me?" Pein asked. "I'm in the bath Pein. You're a grown man, you can do it yourself." Konan stated. Just then, Sakura started crying. "W-wait-- wait, don't cry." Pein said, running back to his room. He carried Sakura by her armpits and brought her to the bathroom. He lied Sakura down in the tub and opened her diaper, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "All you ate was baby food and milk. Why does it stink so bad?"

He took a pair of gloves from the medicine cabinet along with tissue and alcohol and a face mask. "This is going to be the death of me." He whispered, nearly gagging as he wiped Sakura's butt clean.

To Be Continued...