Chapter 1

"ANAIS," my mom called from downstairs. "COMING," I yelled back. I went downstairs and my brother, JB, was already there. Yesterday he told me that he is going to move to JYP entertainment with Jr, his partner. But he changed that. He said that four more members will join. The good thing was that I was friends with them. Their names are: Jackson, Mark, Yugyeom, and Bambam. JB turned to me and came up to me. I hugged him because he was leaving tomorrow. Our dad passed away two years ago and it still hurts. I looked at the clock and almost cursed. I ran back up the stairs to get my uniform and brush my teeth and hair. I ran to the school and thankfully, I was early. Jae bum just graduated highschool last year. Only Bambam and Yugyeom are the only ones that are still in highschool. Yugyeom is in the same grade as me and Bambam is a senior. I had a crush on Yugyeom and I still do! " HEY YOU!" I turn my whole body to see a guy. Ugh. It's this boy that bullies me 24/7. His name... Youngjae. "What do you want, Youngjae." He pushes me down on my butt and I sat on my ankle and that made my ankle twisted. Youngjae is 19 but got held back. Just then, Bambam came into this. " YA! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ANAIS," he yelled. " NOTHING, Youngjae yelled back. She ran into me!" " Is that true, Anais," Bambam said in a caring voice. I stared at Youngjae and he gave me that ' if you say yes, that's the end of you' look. " Ne," I said. Bambam carried me bridal style to the nurse's office. She said I had to go back home and stay home for a week. JB picked me up and put me in the passenger seat. "What happened," he said. " I- I bumped into someone and sat on my ankle, oppa." "Well, be careful next time, okay?" "Okay." We are now at home and JB brought me up to my room. We had a pair of crutches for some reason.