Chapter 7

Youngjae's POV

I am now eating breakfast with Anais and I want to have a conversation with her. I'm still heart broken that she has a sickness and she'll leave soon. I want to have a baby with her so I can tell our child how wonderful Anais is. But it's still early. Too early.
Anais's POV

Youngjae and I ate in silence and I looked into space. I heard a voice and it sounded very familiar. I looked up and saw my big brother. I got up and hugged him. It's been awhile since I saw him. Aka 2 months. He sat down and had breakfast with us. "Can I speak to Youngjae? Alone," JB said. "S-sure," I stuttered. I went to the room and I'm scared of what JB will say to Youngjae.

JB- She told you, huh?
Youngjae- Yes.
JB- Please, take care of her.
Youngjae- I will.
JB- Thank you. Thank you.
Youngjae's POV

"Hyung. Stop crying. Anais might hear you," I said to JB. "Oh, yeah. You can come down now, Anais," JB called out. When Anais came down, she looked worried. "It's fine, Anais," I said. Her worried face turned into a relieved face. "OH SHOOT," JB exclaimed. "THE OTHERS ARE GOING TO MY HOUSE!" I GOT TO GO! SEE YOU GUYS THERE!" JB ran out the door and left Anais and I clueless. "I guess we have to go to his house," I said. "You mean you," Anais said. "What?" "I have plans today with one of my friends." "Okay." Anais went upstairs to get ready and I'm here like "what da heck?"