Chapter 12

Youngjae and I actually slept at like five in the morning yesterday. I woke up to the sound of Youngjae snoring and checked my phone. It said it was one o'clock in the afternoon. I stretched and looked at Youngjae. He looked so relaxed and comfortable in bed. I sighed and remembered yesterday. I checked my phone again and I got a notification from Mark. The text said," Look outside." To be honest, I thought that it wasn't him and I thought it was like a serial killer. Just like those horror movies. Anyways, I looked outside and saw Mark oppa outside. I was relieved that it wasn't a serial killer. He texted me again saying, "Come outside." I had no choice since I did this. I went downstairs and walked outside. "Hey," is the first thing he says to me. "Hi. Good morning." "Do you know why I told you to come down here?" "Yes and no." "Heh." "What is it?" "I just wanted to tell you that don't feel guilty about what happened to Julia and I. I can take care of it." "O-okay." "Well, bye now." "Bye."
After that, I went inside to make pancakes for breakfast. I then called Youngjae. It took me five minutes to wake him up. I put some chocolate chips in them since I know he LOVES them. He ate about five pancakes and went to get ready for GOT7's flight to Japan. I'm going too but not Julia. The plane will arrive at 9:00 PM. I packed my stuff and Youngjae drove us to the dormitory. We waited until their manger told us that we're leaving. We watched movies, ate ramen, and talked. During one movie, I felt very sleepy and dozed off to sleep. Jaebum oppa woke me up and we were about to leave. I stretched and got outside. Everyone piled in the van and we all slept. When I woke up, we were at the airport and Youngjae, JB, and Yugyeom were still sleeping. When the driver stopped the car, all three of them woke up. JB was full awake, Yugyeom almost full awake, and Youngjae not even half awake! Anyways, we got out the door and fangirls swarmed over us. Phones flashing, girls screaming, and girls still giving me hate!
We entered the airport and waited for our plane. It took about twenty minutes for it to arrive. We entered the plane and I think everyone fell asleep. I woke up because it was so cold. I got up from my seat and headed to the blanket cupboard. I got nine blankets for everyone (including their manger.) I carefully put one on everybody until I put one on Mark. He opened his eyes and mumbled my name. My body stiffened, my eyes wide opened. I dropped the blanket on him and walked quickly to the restroom. I thought to myself, "What just happened?!" After about five minutes in the restroom, I got outside and sat back down but Mark called me over. "Anais. What were you doing?" "Ummm. . . I was just putting blankets on everyone since it got really cold. Sorry if I woke you up." "You didn't wake me up." "..." " By the way, thanks." "Why?" "Thank you for helping me with Julia." "Oh." "You should go to sleep. You look really tired." "Yeah. Yeah. You should too." "I will. I will." "Good night." "Good night."

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!! I lost ideas so I had to brainstorm!