Chapter 13

We arrived in Japan and I feel dizzy and tired. We went inside the JYP van and they took us to our hotel. Right when I found the bed, I fell onto it. I fell asleep and after maybe twenty or twenty-five minutes, I woke up. Youngjae woke me up actually. -_- "It's lunch time already, Anais."
"O-okay. I'll be there soon."
"Hurry up! The food will become cold."
"Okay!"

I went to the dining table and found take out food. The food contained sashimi, tempura, ni gi ri, and eight cups of ramen! Everybody else was eating, so I started to eat too. It was SO good!!! I enjoyed the tempura and the ni gi ri the most. After we were done eating, we cleaned the table. We then watched 'Please Come Back, Mister,' on Dramafever since it wasn't on TV because we're in Japan. We're now caught up and only TWO more episodes remain! We slept really really late and the next day they had to practice for the concert. I watched them practice and it was going very smoothly. After that, we ate food and they continued to practice. We went back to the hotel and used our phones.
Next day...

It's the next day and today is the day of the boys' concert! We woke really really early in the morning and went straight to the place. They practiced one more time and after that, they got their make-up ready, did their hair, and finally changed. I was just watching them getting ready when I found JB dozing off during his make-up session. I tiptoed near him when he was completely out, and took a selfie. I showed everyone and Yugyeom burst into laughter. -.- This made JB oppa wake up. He took my phone and saw the picture of us. He didn't care, unfortunately. He just proceeded his 'beauty sleep.'

DANG!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sowwy Just wanted to make a little chapter.