Chapter 9

We all left JB and Julia's house and Youngjae drove us home. I noticed that Youngjae is reminding me of my promise of the "kissy kissy." To be honest, I wanted him to forget and we could do it like I don't know maybe next year? But, that's not going to happen. We're doing it next week. I'm not ready to have a baby! *sighs* oh well. So Youngjae and I are watching a movie and his arm is around me. I thought it was weird but forgot that we're married. Oops. So we're watching Real GOT7. I know, a drama. I'm waiting for season 4 and I am just going to check the YouTube channel 24/7. I sound really creepy, I know. Anyways, after we watched season 1, we made cookies and brownies for some reason. After we finished baking it, we watched season 2. This entry is so bad. Sorry. So I don't want you to suffer through all this random stuff. I'll just hop to the week later.
Next week...

It's the day we're doing it. I was nervous and I could see that Youngjae is also nervous as well. "You ready," he asked. "Ready as I'll always be... I guess." Right when we got on the bed, I got a call from Jackson. Here's what it said: ANAIS! GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW! Wait! W-why? Julia got hurt! Okay! We're on our way!
"What's wrong," Youngjae questioned. "Julia got hurt, I answered. "Let's go now!" We left the house and went straight to the hospital. We arrived and we looked for the others. They were outside waiting for us and my eyes were really puffy. I didn't see my brother. He's probably talking to a doctor. I'm wondering how this happened and who did this to Julia. When I find out, I'll hate that person. Forever. After twenty minutes, Jaebum oppa came. His face was pale and his eyes showed sorrow. I stood up and asked, "Is she alright?" "S-she'll be in a coma and she'll wake up in a month." This scared me. It felt like my heart skipped a beat because I couldn't breathe. My eyes started to water. I immediately went to the womens' room. I checked to see if no one was in any stalls. I looked at the mirror and screamed at the top of my lungs. I'm screaming because well, I knew Julia since high school but that's not that long but she treated me as a sister. She is older than me but that doesn't matter at all. She's like my idol. She has no parents and she's strong. Who would ever do this to her? Why exactly? I got out and sat down. I sat down next to Mark oppa. My eyes took at glance at him and he is taking deep breaths. Maybe...he's the one who did this.

I am so sorry for not updating!!! My bad! It is just because I was having trouble with math and this essay is due on Monday. So yeah. Anais cracked the code! Nobody else knows except Mark, JB, and Anais. Sorry if I got your hopes up for Youngjae Jr. or Little Anais. XD In one chapter, it will happen! I pinky promise you, guys! Well, God Bless and thank you for your support for this story! <3 Love you!!!!