Chapter 6

It is 9:00 and Youngjae and I are just chilling in our room. We have to sleep on the same bed now and we didn't mind, actually. To be honest, I'm kind of happy. Since I have a sickness, I'll have to make memories with Youngjae before I leave. I decided to just tell him now. "Youngjae." "Yeah?" "There's something I have to tell you." "Okay. Wait! I got you something. It's a bracelet with our names." I started to tear up when he gave me the bracelet. "What's wrong? Do you not like it!" "A-ani." "Okay.. good. "So what did you want to say?" "Youngjae. I have bad news. I'm sick." "Oh... okay. Then you should rest."No! I don't mean that I have a fever or a flu. I have leukemia. Youngjae didn't say anything after I told him. " Why didn't you tell me before?" "I'm s-sorry." I hugged Youngjae from the back and he started to cry. He cried for about twenty minutes. For half of the time, I started to cry. After I told him, he told me to join him for practice. I went and watched them practice dancing.
Youngjae told me that he would tell the others about my sickness. When Youngjae told them, all of them approached me and hugged me. We started to cry in the middle of the practice room. We separated and everyone stopped crying except Yugyeom. We hugged him and they began to dance again. It's crazy that since I had a crush on him and I was so shy around him, we have a lot in common. I'm just sad that I won't be there when they get married. Just the thought of it is sad. I don't want to go.
Now that... I love Youngjae.