Chapter 11

"Annyeonghaseyo," Mark said while bowing to everyone. "Hey, Mark hyung," Junior said. Julia interrupted by saying, " What are you doing here?" "Oh, um. I just wanted to check on you." "Thanks, but leave and never see me again." Everyone looked shocked at Julia's response. "Didn't you hear me?! LEAVE?!" "I-I'm sorry for coming and I'm sorry for doing this to you." I stood up and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw Mark on the floor, crying. "This is all my fault. I deserve to be treated like this. I deserve to die." This is all I heard after Youngjae and Jackson came out. "Hey! Hyung!" Youngjae exclaimed. "What are you doing on the the floor?" Jackson said. I stood aside from them and went back into the room. I guess my face was pale since Yugyeom pointed it out. "Anais, are you okay?" JB asked me. "Of course I'm okay!" "O-okay." "Are you sure, unnie?" Bambam asked. "Of course I am, Bammie." Now everyone is looking at me! I went inside the restroom and looked at my reflection. "Why did you have to invite him?" I asked myself. I heard three knocks on the door and Youngjae's voice appeared. "Anais. Are you okay in there?" "Yeah. I'm fine." "A-are you sure?" "Yes, Youngjae! I said I'm fine!" "O-okay. Julia wants to see you."  My face looked up and my eyes widened.
I mumbled to myself, " Great. Just great!" I got out, body slouched and walked over to Julia. Everyone was outside (maybe listening to our conversation.) "You wanted to see me?" I asked. "Yes." "What is it?" "Why did you invite Mark?" "What?!" "I know you did, Anais. I saw it in your face." "....." "Just tell me why." "I can't." "Why?" "Because." "Because?" "Because Mark oppa is innocent!" "What do you mean, innocent?" "I mean, he did this to you on accident! So just forgive him!" "no..." "WELL WHY NOT?!" "BECAUSE HE LOVED ME WHEN I AM MARRIED!!" "..." "You don't understand, Anais. You don't." "I-I'm sorry." "Just leave." "What?" "I SAID LEAVE!" After that, I held the door knob and said, "sorry. Sorry for making you see him." After that, I shut the door behind me. I leaned against the door and crouched down crying. Youngjae jogged to me and also crouched down to my height. He looked panicked. "What happened, Anais?!" I didn't respond because of all the tears coming down my eyes. Youngjae tried to make me stand up but failed. He had no choice but to pick me up bridal style. He carried me to the others and put me on a chair. "What happened!" JB oppa asked me. "I-I did this. I MADE THIS HAPPEN! I MADE THINGS WORSE!" I said between my tears. Turns out, Mark oppa was still here. "I'm sorry, Mark oppa! I'm sorry I made things worse for you!" "It's okay, Anais," Mark said. "Youngjae, bring Anais home," JB ordered Youngjae. "Of course." I tried to stand up but my legs were still weak from shock. Youngjae had to carry me again and he got lost in the parking lot. In the car, we sat there speechless. We drove in silence and I then dozed off to sleep. When I woke up, I was in bed. I checked my phone and it was only 12:37. I mumbled something and seemed a little annoyed. I don't know why. I couldn't do to sleep so I decided to walk around the house. I was at the entrance door and next to it was the... picture from our wedding. Next to me in the picture was Julia. We looked so happy as if we were care free. I cried and fell onto my knees. I went inside the bathroom and looked at myself. My eyes were bloodshot red and they were stinging. This caused my eyes to hurt more. I got a glass of water and went inside the room. I saw the box with all my high school pictures. I saw the picture of Julia and I. I picked it up and yelled at the top of my lungs. I tore the picture into two and threw it away. It is now 1:00 AM and I'm getting worried about Youngjae. I decided to stay up until he got back. He came back at 4:00 AM! I was on the couch with tea and the TV on. "Hey." "Hey." "Where were you?" "The dorms. Why?" "Just asking." "Why are you awake?" "I was waiting for you." "Oh. Sorry for staying out late." "It's okay, really." "Go to sleep now. You must be exhausted." "You should too." "I will." "You better." "I promise."