1.0

02.30.2014

dear faith,

today is the day where we go to check out if louis can stay on the same medication or not. i'm a bit scared, he's been so happy for the last few days, and he's been the old louis, so i've been told. like we planned, my mother came down this week, she's so proud of us for staying together through all of this, she even bought us both a gift. louis' was a necklace with his birthstone on it, while my gift was also a necklace, but it had an paper airplane on it. i like it a lot.

louis made his first meal last night. it was really cute, actually. he was grumbling and yelling and huffing and puffing, because he wanted it to be perfect for us. he does these tiny hand motions to describe it, i think it the meal meals as called, hold on, he's writing it.. 'chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash.' yep, that's it.

it was really good, actually. the chicken was a bit dry, but the rest of it was amazing. he was so happy and proud of himself, just like he should be.

now, we're on our way to the doctors. just a follow up, like i said. he's nervous, i'm nervous, but we have each other, and he's going to be fine.

love, always.
harry.