1.5

4/28/2014

dear faith,

to be clear, i don't regret what i did. all of the actions i take, i have never regretted them. i love children, and i've always hated my hair, to give it away to a children in need, is the best thing i can do.

louis was really surprised that i actually cut all of it off, because he had always liked me with longer hair and didn't know how i looked with short hair anymore. of course, he still loves me, but its taking him some time to adjust.

my head feels lighter, if i do say so myself. but it is so worth it, because of the children. this actually made louis happy, because it showed how i cared about children and really wanted them in the future. if the charity took fuzz from a buzz cut, i would have done it in a heartbeat.

louis has been doing fine lately, he's had his ups and downs. but you learn to get used to it.

i saw a post on facebook, and it was of a boy kissing a girls scars. the first thought in my head was "why?"

why is the girl cutting? why is her boyfriend making it seem okay by kissing her scars? why is self-harm suddenly becoming romantic? self-harm is not romantic. its good to help someone, but not by encouraging them to continue. the kiss given on the scars is a sign that 'its okay, because if i do it again, they'll just kiss them again!'

louis self-harms, and i am pissed.

love always,
harry.