1.2

03.07.2014

dear faith,

i always say that one day, i'll give up hope on louis. some days, it seems as if there is no love in his eyes or voice as he speaks or looks at me. but today, i know for a fact that louis is in fact getting better, and he's smiling and he loves me.

i had went to work the entire day. when i got back home, the entire house was clean and the entire house smelt like delicious food. not takeout, but like hard work and homey. I come to find out that louis had spent the entire day, making a three course meal, and an evening of cuddles and my choice of movie.

i knew louis was proud of himself and he knows that i love him and i'm proud of him. he took his pills without me having to remind him and he even went grocery shopping for me.

the meal was a side salad, dressed with italian dressing and had tomatoes, onion, peppers, croutons, and shaved cheese (obviously there was lettuce)

the next course was salmon that was seasoned with fresh herbs, salt and pepper and lemon. it was amazing.

and lastly was the dessert, which was boxed brownies with little slices of strawberry on them. delicious with a side of mint hot cocoa.

we spent the night watching grease, which i liked, but knew it was louis' favorite.

cuddling and hot cocoa with a bit of grease is a nice ending to my evening.

love, always.
harry