Engine Ki Seeti

Mumbai

" excited ? " Kalpi asked Asha as she helped her with her bridal jewelry, " nervous " Asha replied softly, " don't worry. Everything will be fine " Kalpi said, " I can't wait to meet Baby Jazz..." Asha smiled, " me too " Kalpi said. " Kalpi..I heard you will be going by train to Rajasthan " Asha said, " yes that's right. " Kalpi smiled, " you don't like airplane ? " Asha, " its not that...I like the journey by train. Helps you relax " Kalpi said, " really ? " Asha asked, " yup " Kalpi nodded, " then I 'll like to go by train " Asha smiled, " no Asha its ok " Kalpi said, " no..no...I want to " Asha said holding Kalpi's hand. Kalpi smiled and nodded, " come on its' time " Kalpi smiled helping Asha up and to the hall.

Today is the wedding, and Raghav was getting frustrated as he paced back and forth in his cabin that morning, " hey...here is the report for the Das project " Sammy said as he placed the file on Raghav's table, but Raghav did not utter a word as he kept pacing. " Raghav ? " Sammy asked again, " what ? " Raghav asked, " if you keep pacing like that..your gonna make a hole " Sammy chuckled. Raghav went to his chair and grabbed his coat, " where are you going ? " Sammy asked, " the wedding " Raghav said while putting on his coat, " for what ? " Sammy asked, " to stop it " Raghav said and looked at Sammy, " I can't let her marry that guy " Raghav said, but before he could move Sammy pulled him back, " Rags why are you so concerned ? this has nothing to do with you " Sammy said, " yes it does " Raghav said, " really what ? " Sammy challenged back but Raghav could not answer him. " do you love her ? " Sammy asked. Raghav looked at Sammy hard, " don't be ridiculous " Raghav said, " then what ? why do you want to go so badly ? Sammy asked, " let go Sam " Raghav said jerking his shoulders out of Sammy's grip and stalked towards the door and to the lift leaving a very amused Sammy behind.

Kalpi walked Asha carefully to the mandap and sat her down next to Ranveer. Kalpi bent down and hugged both Asha and Ranveer and stood up and moved to the back. Soon after the wedding rituals started and Kalpi was happy. " Bride and Bridegroom please stand and circle the fire " the pandit said. Asha and Ranveer stood up and started to circle the fire. Once that was done, the pandit passed Ranveer the mangalutra and Ranveer tired it around Asha neck. They the exchanged garlands and finally they were pronounced Mr. and Mrs. Ranveer Dutt. " Congratulations " Kalpi said happily as she hugged both of them, " thank you Kalpi " Asha said, " no don't thank me " Kalpi smiled. Finally it was time for the bride and Bridegroom to leave for their journey to Rajasthan.

" are you guys sure ? you can take the plane if you want " Kalpi said as they stood at the train station waiting for their train, " yes Kalpi...I think its better and more relaxing " Ranveer smiled holding Asha closer to him and Kalpi smiled at their sweetness.

By the time Raghav made it to the wedding hall, most of the guest were already leaving. Raghav got out and walked in " Raghav baba " Kamala asked in shock, " Kalpi ? " Raghav asked, " oh she already left. You just missed her " Vittal said, " kiya ? she left ? " Raghav asked, " haan...is something wrong Raghav baba ? " Vittal asked. " uhh..no..no...I gotta go " Raghav said as he rushed out to his car and zoomed off. Raghav arrived home and quickly poured himself a drink. " hey...what happened ? " Sammy asked, " SHE LEFT !!!!!!!! SHE FUCKING MARRIED HIM AND LEFT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Raghav shouted and threw the bottle with crashed against the wall into pieces. " dude chill " Sammy said worriedly.

Somewhere in-between Mumbai and Rajasthan

" ahhh the view is so beautiful " Asha said as she looked out the window. Kalpi smiled and looked back her book and continue to read. After sometime, Asha yawned, " sleepy ? " Ranveer said and Asha nodded, Raghav moved closer so that Asha could lean her head on his shoulders. Kalpi smiled at Ranveer and Asha's love, " I hope I can have that one day " Kalpi thought and continued reading.

Rajasthan

After 18 hours on the train with 17 stops, they finally reached Rajasthan train station.
" Ahhhhhhh...finally " Kalpi stretched in happiness, " yes...finally " Ranveer said, " come on...I think the car is here " Kalpi smiled and started to roll her bag with Ranveer and Asha following her. " Raju baba !!! " Kalpi smiled as she rushed to Baby Jazz's driver, " Kalpi beti !! its so good to see you " Raju said happily, " Raju baba " Ranveer smiled and hugged him, " welcome...and you must be Asha. " Raju smiled and hugged Asha. " Come...she waiting " Raju smiled as Ranveer and Raju placed the luggage in the trunk. After 20 minutes, they arrived at the house, " wow..." Asha said as she looked at the house. " Kalpi !!!!!!! " someone screamed happily, " Baby !!!!! " Kalpi screamed back and ran and hugged Baby Jazz. " Baby " Ranveer smiled and hugged her, " and this must be Asha. My...you are so beautiful. You chose well Veer " Baby approve at the choice and smacked him on her back, " come..come " Baby said as she ushered them into the house. " Still the same...never change " Kalpi smiled, " you know it babygirl " Baby smiled, " come you guys must be hungry " Baby said and ushered them to the kitchen where dishes were laid out, " wow...Baby..." Ranveer said in shock, " how long did it take ? " Kalpi asked, " not long..eat up " Baby said as she stared plating the food on their plate.

" wow that was delicious...thank you Baby " Ranveer said, " my pleasure ", " I know right...Baby's food is always the best... " Kalpi winked at Baby. Baby chuckled, " come on..you guys must be tired. Your bags are already in your room " Baby smiled and shooed them upstairs. Kalpi got to her room and immediately laid down on the bed sighing " ahhhhhhh......this is the life " Kalpi mumbled as she stretched and closed her eyes.

Mumbai

Back in Mumbai, Raghav was going nuts that Kalpi had married Ranveer. " Raghav your being ridiculous " Sammy said. Raghav did not reply him and just kept dining the Whiskey right out of the bottle. Sammy sighed, " how long are you gonna be like this Rags ? " Sammy asked, " leave me alone Sam..." Raghav yelled and took another swipe of his Whiskey. Sammy just shook his head and left the room.