Hoth Rasiley

Mumbai

1 Year Later...

Raghav walked into the villa which he bought for them 6 months earlier. After all the things that happened last year, Raghav could not be happier. No contract, no annulment not nothing, only them and Raghav could not be happier. Raghav searched the house and could not find Kalpi. After sometime, Raghav went to Kalpi's home office and found her there, smiling Raghav quickly tiptoed into the office.

Kalpi was looking through the files of the latest designs for the new line, when she felt a pair of arms warp around her, " hey " Raghav whispered. Kalpi smiled and placed her hand on his, " hey " Kalpi whispered, " happy birthday. Sorry if I did not say it before I left today morning " Raghav whispered as he placed his chin on her shoulder. Kalpi smiled, " its ok. And thank you " Kalpi whispered and kissed him. " I got a surprise for you " Raghav said, " really ? " Kalpi asked in and Raghav nodded. Raghav let her go and took the present that he placed on the sofa, " for you " Raghav smiled as he passed it to her. Kalpi looked at him and then the box, " yeh kiya hai ? " Kalpi asked, " you'll see. Now go and get changed and come out back once you are done " Raghav said and pushed her out the door. Kalpi chuckled and went to change.

Kalpi opened the box ad found a beautiful red saree with a gold border. Kalpi smiled at Raghav present, " he really likes red doesn't he " Kalpi giggled. Kalpi changed and fixed her earring and put on some lace black shoes. Kalpi looked at herself once again in the mirror and smiled and walked out.

Kalpi walked out back and got a shock of her life. The pool was decorated beautifully. Red rose petals where floating on top of the pool with candles surrounding it. Opposite the pool, there was a table and two chairs set up. " do you like it ? " Raghav asked as he wrapped his arms from behind, " yes..it beautiful. How did you manage it ? " Kalpi asked. Raghav chuckled, " I have my ways. I am Raghav Singhania " Raghav said cockily. Kalpi turned round and looked at him, " you look beautiful. The color really suits you " Raghav said. Kalpi chuckled, " you really like red don't you ? " Kalpi asked. Raghav shook his head, " I like any color " Raghav whispered, " but on me " Kalpi said, Raghav smirked, " smart " Raghav whispered and kissed her, " come " Raghav said and entwined their fingers together and pulled her with him to the table. Kalpi looked at Raghav up and down from behind, he wore a black button down shirt with dark blue jeans.

Kalpi sat down while Raghav stood beside her , " close your eyes " Raghav said. Kalpi raised her eyebrow at him but followed anyway. " ok..open them " Raghav whispered. Kalpi opened her eyes and saw a lovely strawberry chocolate birthday cake in front of her. Raghav lit the candle and sat down, " Happy Birthday Kalpi " Raghav said. Kalpi smiled and closed her eyes and wished. She then opened them and blew out the candle. Raghav clapped and gave Kalpi the knife. Kalpi smiled and took a strawberry and feed it to him and cut a slice. They ate with light conversation. " I have one more present for you " Raghav smiled. " oh ? " Kalpi asked. Raghav got up came around to her and got down on one knee and opened a box. Inside sat the most beautiful ring. Raghav took out the ring and took Kalpi left hand and slipped the ring on her ring finger. " I really wanted to give you a wedding ring, but never had the chance " Raghav said and looked up at her, " Happy Birthday Kalpana Singhania. I love you. Always will " Raghav whispered. Kalpi smiled and bent down and kissed him, " thank you Raghav Singhania. I love you too. Always will. " Kalpi said and kissed him again.

Raghav got up and pulled Kalpi with him, " so shall we start the REAL celebration ? " Raghav whispered seductively and kissed her neck, " please do " Kalpi whispered. And with that Raghav scooped Kalpi up and headed to the bedroom for the all night celebration.