Piya Ke Bazaar Mein

Mumbai

1 Month Later

Its been a month into their marriage, and Raghav has tried everything. Everything, and yet nothing has worked on Kalpi. Raghav was feeling frustrated, " hey " Sammy said as he came into Raghav's cabin, " how is the project going ? " Raghav asked, " good. We might finish early at this rate " Sammy smiled as he sat down opposite him, Raghav nodded and went back to think what to do. " I don't know what to do Sam. I'm running out of ideas " Raghav said and laid his head back against the chair. " Mr. Shaan has invited you for his dinner party " Sammy said. Raghav looked at him, " I'm talking about what to do to get Kalpi and you are talking about a dinner party !! " Raghav said in anger, " the party is in Goa " Sammy said calmly. Raghav raised his eyebrows, " I see those wheels are turning " Sammy proudly. Raghav smiled at him.

Kalpi looked at the repot about the project. " mam...." Devika asked. Kalpi looked up at her, " yes Devika ? " Kalpi smiled, " Your husband is here " Devika said. Kalpi closed the file and looked at her, " send him in " Kalpi said and looked back at the computer. " what can I do for you " Kalpi asked without looking at Raghav. Raghav smiled, " you have excellent sense " Raghav said as he stood in front of her. Kalpi looked up from her computer and sat back. Raghav sat down opposite her and looked at her, " yes ? what can I do for you....husband " Kalpi said. Raghav smiled when she called him husband...he liked it. " My client Mr. Shaan has invited us for his dinner party " Raghav said casually. Kalpi nodded, " and ? " Kalpi asked,
" and its in Goa " Raghav said. " so ? " Kalpi asked in boredom, " we leave tomorrow " Raghav said curtly. Kalpi nodded, " Is that all ? " Kalpi challenge. Raghav nodded. Kalpi smiled and got up. She walked around the desk and leaned against it beside Raghav and looked at him, " ready to call defeat yet ? " Kalpi asked. Raghav looked up at her and smirked, " we still have 5 months left " Raghav said, " yes but I'm making it easier for you. Since the project will be finished early " Kalpi said. " you don't know that " Raghav said. Kalpi shrugged her shoulders. Raghav caught her wrist and pulled her so she landed on his lap. They looked at each other for some time. " let go " Kalpi whispered as she tried to get up from him but Raghav did not let her. They looked at each other until Raghav phone rang. Taking that as an excuse, Kalpi quickly got up from Raghav's lap and went to sit behind her desk, putting some distance between them. Raghav hung up a bit later and looked at Kalpi, " something wrong ? " Kalpi asked, " no " Raghav replied and stood up, " I'll see you at home " Raghav said and walked out leaving a very flushed Kalpi.

Goa

They arrived in Goa. The sun was shining, the air was clear and Kalpi could even smell the sea. The car waited for them and they got in. They drove to their villa where they will be staying for the next few days.

They arrived at their villa. Kalpi got down and looked around, " do you approve ? " Raghav asked. Kalpi looked around and nodded and walked towards the villa with Raghav following her behind. Kalpi entered the villa and looked around. She was impressed at Raghav's choice. " sir..your luggage " the driver said and placed their bags, " thank you " Raghav smiled and the diver walked out. Raghav stopped behind Kalpi and wrapped his arms around her, " do you like it ? " he asked. " Its nice " Kalpi said indifferently and stepped out of his hold and climbed the stairs. Kalpi looked around the placed and was impressed, " not bad " Kalpi thought.

Later that night, Kalpi was in the room getting ready. Unfortunately they had to share the room, because the others were under renovation, to Raghav's explanation. Sighing, Kalpi looked at herself, she wore a red saree with gold border, with sliver jhumkas hung on her ears and sliver bangles adorning her wrist. Kalpi saw the time and quickly put on her shoes and walked out the bedroom. Raghav was waiting in the hall when Kalpi came down. Raghav stopped what he was doing as her looked at her. " what ? " Kalpi asked, " nothing..." Raghav said, " shall we ? " Raghav asked and Kalpi nodded walking out to the awaiting car.

They arrived at the residence of Raghav's client, Mr. Shaan. They got down and Kalpi looked at the house in front of her, " wow..." Kalpi thought. It was a 3-storey villa with a swimming pool and a huge garden. Raghav came around and stood beside her, " shall we ? " Raghav smiled and he wrapped his arm around her waist and guided her to the front door. " Raghav...welcome " Mr. Shaan smiled and he welcomed Raghav and Kalpi. They stepped in and followed Mr. Shaan to the hall where everyone was gathered. " This is my wife " Mr. Shaan smiled as he introduced his wife, " nice to meet you. This is my wife. Kalpana " Raghav smiled as he introduced her. Mr. Shaan looked at Raghav in amazement, " since when did you get married ? " Mr. Shaan asked Raghav. Raghav chuckled, " since last month " Raghav smiled, " it was a small affair " Kalpi smiled as she butted in. They looked at Kalpi, but Kalpi just smiled.

After dinner, everyone went out back where the band was playing and everyone was relaxing. " dinner was delicious " Raghav smiled, " thank you " Mr. Shaan said as he looked at his wife. The music changed to a slow song, and couples started filling the dance floor. Raghav smiled and placed his glass on the table and got up. Kalpi looked at him, " dance " Raghav mouther at her and Kalpi smiled. Kalpi got up and followed him to the dance floor. There he wrapped his arms around her and gently swayed to the music. Raghav kept Kalpi close to him all though out the dance. Kalpi like being in Raghav's arms, but she can't let him know that she is slowly caving, clearing her throat Kalpi looked up at him, " I'm tired " Kalpi said. Raghav looked at her and, " come let's head home " Raghav said and loosed his arms around her waist and grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the dance floor. Mr. Shaan was talking to someone when Raghav softly interrupted, " I'm sorry.. we'll make a move " Raghav smiled at him, " oh..yes. Thank you for coming. It was nice mitting you Kalpana " Mr. Shaan smiled and Kalpi smiled back. After saying their goodbyes some of the guest, Raghav and Kalpi finally made their move.

When they arrived at their villa, Raghav found Kalpi sleeping, smiling her got out of the car and came around. He gently carried her bridal-style to their bedroom. Raghav gently laid Kalpi on their bed and pulled the covers before he went to change. Kalpi opened her eyes when she heard the bathroom door close, a soft smile grew on her lips and closed her eyes back again and dozed off.