"You're not ready yet."

"Get up!" a voice screamed in my ear 

"Oh my god! Could you be anymore annoying?!" I screamed back

"You wanted something to do." Tyson said snickering 

"I have a motto. One should not rise before the sun." 

"Yeah...no, you get to come train with the men." 

"Oh hell no." 

"I hope you have running shoes...And a coat, it's rather cold out side. Be down stairs in ten minutes please." he said winking at me then leaving. I threw myself back down on the pillow and groaned. I got up and went into the closet where once again some one had put my stuff away, not that I didn't mind but still it was kind of weird. 

Grabbing my Nike Pros and an old cheer competition shirt I went into the bath room and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I french braided my hair and pulled on a sports bra, I grumbled to my self as I put on the rest of my clothes and my running shoes. I checked the time, the least Tyson can do is get me a cup of coffee if he's going to wake me up at four in the morning. 

"Good morning sunshine." Tyson said a smug smirk on his face 

"You can go rot in hell." I mumbled and slumped into a chair, more men filed into the kitchen and looked at me in amusement. 

"Okay, so since it's your first day I'll go easy on you, and before you ask, no you won't be getting coffee. First we will start with a warm up two miles." 

"That's not a warm up." 

"And then we will lift weights and I will start your self defense training after lunch." 

"All you do is train...all day?" I asked in shock, they all nodded and chuckled 

"Let's get going." Tyson said and opened the back door

"Wait, I get to go out side?" I asked my insides suddenly filling with happiness. Tyson led the way to a trail that apparently made a circle around two miles long. It sure was cold but the burning in my lungs felt so good right now I don't even care.

"Just in case you were curious we are almost done. See the break in the trees up ahead?" Tyson wheezed and pointed ahead, I nodded "Just past there is the house." 

The minute I stopped running I wanted to go back out side, grabbing a water bottle I followed Tyson up to the level above my room where the entire space was wide open with weight machines every where. In the far end was a mat for what I was guessing to be the self defense training area. 

"We'll work here for a while and then do some more cardio." he said leading me to one of the weights that worked with your arms. He showed me how to do it and I couldn't focus on how he did it more then I was worried about how he looked doing it. "Caitlin, I'm going to make you do fifty if you don't pay attention."