"My name is Raegan how may I help you?"

"Hi welcome to Starbucks my name is Raegan how may I help you?" A perky young woman spoke, I glanced over the menu as if I didn't already know what I wanted. I rolled down the car window more so that she could hear me better

"Hi, can I have a peppermint mocha and a plain cup of coffee." I said and looked over to Tyson making sure I got his order right. He nodded and handed over his card.

"Will that be it for you?" she asked

"Yup."

"Alright, your total comes to eight dollars and fifty-six cents. Please pull up to the second window."

We had come out of the cabin after three days to do some shopping and sightseeing. So of course, I had to stop by Starbucks. Especially when they have my favorite drink out. When I pulled up to the window the woman squeezed my drink so hard it went all over me and the car. I screamed and cursed. I looked up and was about to go off on this Raegan chick, I only became angrier when I placed her face.

I knew this girl. I knew this girl because she danced with Tyson at his ball. I turned to Tyson who was biting his lip looking guilty as ever. I took a deep breath and snatched the napkins away from her.

"I am so so so sorry." she rushed out, there was a series of honking behind the car.

"How about I just come in while you remake my drink." I said and she nodded vigorously. I huffed and pulled into a parking space.

"I had no idea that she worked here." Tyson said as I pulled the keys out of the ignition and handed them to him

"I believe you. Now you get to come in with me." I said shoving the door open. I was more than pissed. I thought I would never have to see that bitch's face again. Guess I was wrong because she just shows up everywhere. He ran around to my side looking nervous.

"Please, no."

"Do you see what she did to me?!" I screamed and then shrunk back becoming aware of all the people.

"Fine, let's go." he said and slung an arm around my shoulder. I frowned and leaned my head against his chest.

When we got inside Raegan was waiting patiently by a table with two red cups. She opened her mouth, probably to apologize, but then quickly shut it when she saw Tyson.

"Tyson?" she gawked, I almost threw up in my mouth.

"Raegan." he said nodding curtly

"It's so nice of you to take your cousin out for coffee. I'm so sorry again by the way." excuse me bitch? Cousin?

"Actually, this is Caitlin, my girlfriend." Tyson beat me to it. I smiled sweetly as I watched her face fall

"It's okay, accidents happen." I shrugged and smiled again. Kill'em with kindness, that's what they say right? Even if it's fake?

"Yeah, right. Here's your drink," she smiled tightly at me then turned back towards Tyson "so I was wondering if you were going to be available in the coming weeks for a little...meeting..." she played with the ends of her hair. She looked pretty pathetic if you ask me. Tyson only took his drink and sipped slowly

"No."

"No?"

"Didn't I just tell you I have a girlfriend? A very beautiful, smart, funny girlfriend." he looked down at me and I smirked carefully taking a sip of my drink.

"Right...well the drinks are on the house." she said and then sulked away. In my head I was leaping for joy, Tyson only shook his head and looked down at my clothes.

"Let's go to the mall and get you fresh clothes." he said and chuckled. I nodded and grabbed his hand dragging him towards the car

"Do I get to drive again?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows he nodded and opened the door for me. He stopped me before I could sit down though.

"Are you okay?" He asked searching my eyes

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I shrugged and sat down. Yeah I was peeved, and yeah I felt like going back in there and punching her in the face. But I'm going to put it behind me now. I ended up with the guy so it all worked out in my favor. Which is far and in between lately.

"Okay...I'll put the address in the gps." He still seemed uncertain but I ignored it and buckled my seat belt. I followed the directions all the way to the mall and then parked.

"Hey, don't worry about me." I said grabbing his hand. He nodded and then came around to open my door for me. I stepped out and squealed when he pushed me against the car. I rolled my head back and sighed

"I smell like peppermint can we please go inside?" I giggled and tried to get out of his grip.

"I like the smell of peppermint." He stared at me intently and kissed the side of my neck "and the taste."

"You're disgusting." I shook my head and he chuckled

"Come on darling, we can go into Victoria secret." He pulled me along and I tripped over my own feet trying to keep up with him.

Once we were inside I went straight to Victoria Secret and grabbed a couple pairs of underwear and a bra. Tyson held up a black lace thong and I shook my head no.

"Awe why not?" He pouted and put it back

"What does it matter to you? It's not like you get to see me in them anyway." I poked him in the chest smirking.

"You're such a tease." He growled playfully.

"Oh, am I?" I said and picked up the thong after all "On second thought I think I'll get these and then you can just dream about what I look like in them."

"We'll see about the dream part." He whispered under his breath making me blush. He gently pushed me to the check out line.

Next we went to Francesca's my absolute favorite shop. I walked in quickly leaving Tyson  out side. He slowly followed and just trailed behind me as I looked around. I found a gorgeous short sleeve black shirt and a dark red high waisted skirt. It was scalloped on the bottom and had a gold zipper on the back. I grabbed it along with a pair of black tights and then I went looking for shoes. There was a pair of black booties. Tyson smiled and nodded.

"Take the tags off once you've tried it on so you can wear it out of the store." He said and I quickly went into the dressing room. The skirt slimmed my waist perfectly and the shirt was fitting but just loose enough for the style of the skirt. I slid on the tights and shoes before plucking the tags off of the outfit. I came out and took my hair out of the braids it was in.

Tyson looked up at me in awe making me blush.

"You are so beautiful." He mumbled kissing me.

It's funny how I've waited my entire life to hear those words but the person who is saying it started off as my kidnapper.

So sorry for the long wait. I'm really swamped with school work. Please vote it's much appreciated. All my love.