Chapter 5

Ron walked up to me with a devilish smile on his face. "Let me properly introduce myself. I am not the soul seeker, I am the soul snatcher. I lure young teenagers hoping to have their problems fixed. Then, I hypnotize them. I knock them out, because you can't steal someone's soul if they are hypnotized. It comes out mangled and useless. So, I must snap them out of the trance, then steal their soul. Then, I sell them off. People with no soul can come in handy. They can not speak for themselves. They do not argue. Because they have no soul." He started to chuckle, like he thought he was the funniest man in the world.
     I tried to lunge at him. "You're so evil! Let me go! Please! I'll do anything! Just let me go!!!" I was screaming at him by then. I started to thrash. Ron stepped out of the room, ignoring my screams. He was gone a few minutes, so I had settled down. I needed to get out. Who knew when he would be back. The door squeaked open, and a large male walked in. I knew what was happening. "Don't you dare touch me." I warned him. He laughed.
     "Stupid girl." He muttered under his breath. He picked me up like he did the other boy, except this time, he threw me over his shoulder. I started to scream and thrash.
      "Let me go you lug!!! Let me go now!! You people are awful!! AAAHHHH!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. The man kept going. He put me on the couch by the other boy. The soul snatcher sat before us in the overstuffed chair. He looked at me.
     "There's no need to make a fuss. This will all be over soon," He looked at the other boy. "You first."
      The boy glared him down. "Don't you dare touch me."
      "Don't worry, boy. I won't be touching you," He stared into the boys eyes. "Three... Two... One." The man's eyes started to get glassy. They were starting to swirl like the Milky Way. After a minute, the man cried out in pain. "Ahhhhh!! Headache! I can not do this with a headache! I must rest up," he pointed towards the boy and I. "Take them back to the room. I will be ready in an hour." The boy and I were again taken to the room. We were laid on separate beds, and the two burly men left the room. I looked towards the boy.
      "We have to get out of here. I can't let this happen to me. After our souls are stolen, he'll sell you off as a slave. And I don't even want to know what he'll do to me. What are we going to do?" I asked the boy. I had no idea how to get out. The boy turned to me.
       "I'll think about it. I never got a chance to tell you my name. I was interrupted. I'm Kyle and I'm 17 years old." He told me.
       I smiled. "I'm 17 too. My name is Christina. But all my friends call me Chrissy or Chris."
      Kyle looked at me. "Why did you come here?"
       I groaned. "I went to my therapist, because I've been having some mental trouble, and he tried to help me, but it wasn't working too well. So, my therapist recommended that a see the soul seeker. I had never heard of him, but I had trusted my therapist. He gave me directions, and  I walked here. I didn't tell anyone that I was coming, so no one has any idea that I'm here. Now that I think about it, my therapist was probably working with the soul snatcher. I was so stupid."
      Kyle looked at me. "I would of done the same thing if I were you. Don't be so hard on yourself." We were both silent for a moment. We both had our heads down, and we were in deep thought. Kyle looked up. "I have an idea."