Leaving NC and Going to the Hood?

(Sharee P.O.V)  

Beep... Beep... Beep...

  I heard the alarm clock on my iphone going off. i pushed dismissed and rolled over then i remembered, me and Jay are moving to Chicago. Jayden and I are both 23. I walked into Jay's room, 

"Wake yo fine ass up gurl. we gotta go in 2 hours."

 I said loud enough for her to hear me. 

"The fuck is wrong wit chu today Shar?" she asked.

 "I heard they hot guys there." I said being honest. 

"Well duh.." she said.

 "Time to get dicked down" she said chuckling.

 We share a condo here in South Carolina and we're moving to a apartment in Chicago. J likes the attention from guys. Me? not so much. 

We pack our suitcases full of our stuff. we're driving but  its easier to take our stuff cause he were living in my dad's condo but he died. So we are moving away. J has been my best friend since 5th grade, when she moved here. She is a slight thot but i still love her. we are drop outs but we make it work. We get in our shared black range rover with the black leather interior. we have boxes all out the car and our suitcases behind our seats, on the floor. We take turns driving, and we make it there in 12 hours and 30 minutes.

We pull in, get out and look around. There's a neighborhood smell that we both love allot.

"I missed this place." she said smiling at me. 

"we're here now boo." I said smiling back.

There's a guy sitting in a chair outside and he walked up to us. He was very muscular and he has gorgeous hazel eyes. 

"Wassup. I'm Big D." he said looking us up and down.

I got a bit uncomfortable so i opened the trunk getting boxes and taking them to our room. 

"Can you help us?" J said breaking the silence.

"Sure." he said with a smirk on his face. 

He grabbed for boxes with his arms showing off. He took them upstairs following me and J Following him.

"Nice place." he said trying to get my attention. 

"Thx. when my dad died i got all of his money." i said shrugging.

"Oh, i'm sorry" he said, then walked out to get more boxes.

(Skipping 20 minutes) 

We had already gotten everything in the room and J and i started unpacking our rooms. The Apartment came furnished already. We looked at the time and it was 7:59 so we ordered pizza and waited. When the pizza got here we ate while watching love and hip-hop. J wouldn't stop talking about big d. after that we got up, put the stuff away, said goodnight, went to our bedrooms, and went to sleep. 

(Jayden's P.O.V)

(A/N I Had to redo because i deleted it D:)

I woke up due to someone knocking on the front door so I opened it. Big D wanted us to watch his 2 daughters while he was out so I said Ok. He told me he'd be here in 2 hours. So I took a shower, Brushed my teeth, brushed my weave, and went inside my room to get dressed. I Put on my Black lace bra and underwear set. I chose a pair of Black ripped up skinny jeans, a Emoji shirt, and my timberland's. I put my Gold chain on and my bamboo hoop earrings. I began doing my makeup. i chose to do a pinkish eye shadow, nude lip color, and a simple winged eyeliner.