You Dun Fucked up.

(A month later.)

(Sharee P.O.V)

I had just taken the pregnancy test.

I'm currently waiting for the results.

Aaron and I had just gotten the results for Tina back 3 weeks ago.

Turns out, Aaron is the father.

Who Knew?..

"Babe are you ok?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah." I said.

I looked at the test and opened the door.

"What is it babe?" Aaron asked me.

"I'm Pregnant." I said looking down.

"Baby look at me.." He said and I looked at him.

"It's going to be okay." He said pulling me closer to him.

Tina, Ty Jr. and Tiana's still sleeping. They had a sleep over last night. Jay had to go do some shit with her family and the babies couldn't come and Ty's on a business trip. We have them for a week.

"Ok.." I said kissing him.

he kissed back and i went to our room.

I put on a pair of grey booty shorts (Like.. the soft material..?) and a white tank top with a white lace bra and panties set.

I know the bra showed through the shirt but fuck it.

i put on my white and green pot leaf socks.

I put my frizzy curly hair in a messy bun and texted Jay.

Me: Boo.. I'm Pregnant.

Boo: No Fucking way. With him?

Me: Sadly.

Boo: You Dun Fucked Up.

Me: Yeah But maybe he will be a good father..

Boo: Ok. My Brother said Hi and My mom said good luck.

Her brother Michael is hot doe. We had a relationship on the lowkey that nobody knew about. Sadly that ended when he had to go to boarding school back when we were 15. It lasted 2 years surprisingly.

I'm scared. I've never seen Aaron take care of a child. Ever. Maybe he'll be a better father than Christian..

Christian seemed perfect until he proposed. Then he would come home smelling like cheap perfume and alcohol. I pretended to not notice. I knew if I said anything he'd hurt Christina and Me. Christina needed me. Jayden hates Aaron because I never told her what Christian did. He used to touch Christina and rape me and abuse me. It was terrible. I waited for Aaron to save us and take us away from Christian and i think he knew that. However, That didnt happen until The wedding day, infront of everybody. They all witnessed the bad side to the good guy.

"Babe?" Aaron asked. snapping me out of my thoughts.

I have had my arms around his neck for like 20 minutes.

"Hmm?" I asked

"Are you okay?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Yeah. Peachy. Why?" I asked

"What were you thinking about?" he asked picking me up and carrying me to the living room.

"Everything. You, Tina, Christian, Jayden.." I said deciding to leave Jay's brother out.

Jay's older brother, Reese is 1 year older than us. He's a light-skinned nigga but whateva. He has hazel eyes and light brown hair. He has a 8 pack and tattoo's everywhere. Gorgeous, right? Well when he got back from boarding school he got a girl pregnant and his baby mama went to prison after the birth so he got his son, Greyland.