The End.

(Sharee P.O.V)

(4 years later)

I cant believe all this happened.

So, Last time we talked.. I found out I was pregnant. I'm sorry for forgetting about you. 

Anyway's I broke up with Aaron because he made me miscarry our child. then, Aaron's trap got busted for drugs and he got arrested.

Then, Reese and I started dating a year after that.. 2 years ago.

 Then, Reese proposed a year ago and we got Married 5 months ago, on May 14th. 

Enough about us. Turns out Ty got fired before his business trip and he went to see a different girl. 

Jayden moved in with us after she found out and Left Ty.

 Ty got arrested too since his name was on the papers for the trap. 

Beer and Taylor started dating 4 months ago and they moved into a 3 br apartment. Tay is currently 3 months pregnant with Beer's Child.

Oh, and Jayden started dating Dj. But she said She's not rushing things because of what happened with Ty. 

Tiana and Tina share a room. There's Princesses and Barbies everywhere.

Ty Jr and Grey share a room that has Dinosaurs and Trucks stickers everywhere. They both love Spiderman too. They are messes. 

Grey's 7 and The other's are 6. 

Reese is the State Senator. <-(Whatever that is. xD)

Jayden Is currently going to cosmetology school to become a hair dresser.

Beer and Dj both are still in the drug business but working for the Mafia.

And I'm a Stay At Home Mom.

That's how our lives all came together.

Hope To See you Guys In Another Book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think? 

Too Early?

I didnt like where this book was going so I cut it there. 

I'm making a new book but it wont be published till it's finished. 

But No..

 It wont be a sequel. 

I will make one soon Though.

Thank you guys for reading..

xoxoxoxo 

~Elena.