Aaron

(2 years later)

(Christians P.O.V)

Today is mine and Sharee's Wedding day. Jayden, Ty, And The twins moved out 3 months ago but Jayden comes over everyday while Ty is home because they are both house soon to be wives?Anyways, Ty works in my office, my co-worker as a lawyer. Ty is my bestman, and after him there's Nell, Beer, and Dj. Mom said Aaron isnt going to come but something tells me he is..

(Sharee P.O.V)

Its the Wedding day. Jayden is the maid of honor and after her there's Missy, Taylor, and Paige. Long story on why Paige is here. Christina, Tiana, and Taylor's daughter May are the flower girls and Ty jr. is the ring bear.

The main color is Navy Blue. My dress is a strapless white gown hugs my Boobs slightly but in a good way, it hugs my tummy a bit but i look good, and hangs over my butt and flows everywhere else. It was a navy blue lace pattern Fabric that starts over my butt and goes down the back of my butt and down to the piece that drags on the carpet. My head piece is white lace and has navy blue pearls on it. My hair is in a Side bun and I have a silver necklace on with a diamond on it. I have silver hoops in my ears and i look absolutely gorgeous.

My other uncle, Ben is walking me down the Isle today..

My best friends walk in and get ready, then the flower girls follow. then My uncle and I go in. Everyone gasps as we walk down the isle. The song "Marry Me" Plays until I get up to my groom. My uncle takes a seat next to Chris and Aaron's Mom and Grandma who are in the front row.

It becomes silent.

Christian smiles at me and I smile back.

His mom exits the room and comes back with the ring bear holding her hand and he has the rings on the pillow. We take the rings and His mom takes ty jr back to her seat.

Then Christian Takes my Hands and starts talking..

"I, Christian Michael Presley, take you, Sharee Rose Benson, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part. I, Christian Michael Presley, take you, Sharee Rose Benson, to be my gorgeous wedded wife." he finishes and smiles at me while putting the Ring on my ring finger.

I smile back and start talking.

"I, Sharee Rose Benson, take you, Christian Michael Presley, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part. I, Sharee Rose Benson, take you, Christian Michael Presley, to be my Amazing husband." I say smiling back at him putting the ring on his finger.

"you may kiss the bride." The preacher finally spoke.

We kissed and Everyone clapped. He takes my hand and walks me back out, then Jay & Ty Follow, then Tay & Beer, Long story. Then Paige & Dj. The flower girls and the ring bear held hands and walked down with us, then Chris's Mom, then His grandma, then everyone followed.

We cut the cake and everyone was siting down eating. Jay, Missy, and Tay, and the flower girls were dancing with me.

"Uh, Mam, Can I talk to you?" A Deep voice spoke.

"Sure." I walk out with the man.

"You look gorgeous." He finally spoke.

"Uh.. Thanks?" I responded. Who was he?

"This could've been us.." He said.

"Um.. I have to go back..." I said opening the door.

"No!" He yelled and slammed the door.