Fucked up off grape soda

So guys, I'm skipping 3 months jus cause. Sharee & Aaron doing they thing and Jay and Ty Doing they thing. Still doing it. Such troops. Lmfao. Let get to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aaron P.O.V)

I was in bed checking my ig.. I mean Stalking Shar's ig. She's so damn fine. I li- Love, her. I smiled to myself then I heard..

 "Fuck!" I heard Taylor yell from her room.

"Wassup sis?" I asked walking into her room. 

"FUCKING JAKE'S ASS GOT ME KNOCKED UP THAT'S WASSUP!!" She screamed at my face.

Jake was a guy i was friends with but he started dating my sister after I got wit the gang.

"No shit? For fucking real?" I said acting surprised.

"GET THE FUCK OUT AARON SCOTT PRESLEY!!!!" He yelled as she pushed me out and locked the door after slamming it in my face.

"Damn." I whispered.

I was getting ready when my phone binged alerting me My Ma texted. I have her Texts on a bing sound so ik when its her.

BABYGIRL <3 <3 <3: Hey baby, wanna come over?

Me: Hell yeah shawty. be there in 15.

I put on my black Pyrex hoodie, My Dark blue jeans, and my timbs. I Grabbed my phone, my Chicago bulls Snapback, wallet, keys, and headed over to Bae's.

(Sharee P.O.V)

God I loved him. he's a dick sometimes but whateva. I dont stress it. I put on my Black High waisted jeans, A Sweater that had a cheetah on it with leather sleeves and a gold chain printed on it, and my timbs. I decided to do my signature 'Bad bitch' Makeup. I put my snapback on that had cheetah print all over except under the flat part (dunno what it called xD) Under that part it said 'Aaron's Bitch.' In his handwriting. On his I put 'Sharee's Nigga.' in my handwriting. It was cute tho.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and watched Spongebob. Sorry im a child at heart. I got a little mad because someone knocked at the door. i Quickly open it and a happy Aaron came in picking me up and shutting the door then took me over to the couch and sat me down in his lap.

"What you up to, Ma?" He asked. I was smiling so hard I couldnt feel my face. *My mind was talking to itself 'Q the music?' I said in my mind. 'NO!' I angry viking man ran towards me.* I snapped out of it when Aaron kept shaking me. 

"Ma, You fucked up. i want some. whee the stache?"

"grape soda?" I asked.

"No. the drugs." He said seriously.

"I wanna party.." I said trying to get up.

"What the fuck Sharee?" Aaron said pulling me down.

"i cant see staight Aaron.." I said falling into his arms.

"Babe you know not to dri-" He started but I cut him off.

"Aaronnnnn...?" I said trying to look at him.

"What?" He said looking at me while getting a little aggravated.

"I Love youu.." I got out before i fell asleep.

(Aaron's P.O.V)

Wtf. I thought we discussed this. She's not to be drinking unless around me. Now she's drunk and asleep in my arms. I lifted her up and taking her to bed. I slipped off her Tims and i took her snapback and put it on her table.

   I decided to call Jayden.  

"Wassup fool?" She asked.

"Sharees fucked up. She was all loopy and then she fell asleep." i said looking at the hot mess I got in my lap.

"Fuck. Uhh.. I think One of your boys fucked up her drink." She said a bit concerned.

"ight. Which one?" I said bluntly. i was dead serious. She's M.I.N.E. Nobody else's.

"uhh.. Fuck... Jake i think..?" She said guessing. 

"HE AINT MY FRIEND!! HE FUCKED ME OVER AND KNOCKED TAY UP!!!" With that i hung up. I was completely furious. 

I got in bed, slipped on my timbs, put my snapback on my side of the table, and spooned my lil mama.

He thinks he can fuck Tay and then fuck Sharee? THIS FINE ASS BITCH RIGHT HERE IS MINE!!! I yelled in my mind. I wasnt even mad at Sharee no more. I wanted this nigga gone but he's Tay's baby daddy.

I noticed I was pulling Ma a little too close because she tensed up. I just kept her like that in my arms. Soon she got comfortable.

"Ma?" I whispered in her ear. my voice was a little raspy which cause a cute little moan to escape out of her mouth she moaned something like "Daddy" Yup. Imma have to take her to the candy shop real soon. ;)

(Sharee's P.O.V)

Ion remember shit breh. I have a massave headache and Aaron's little excitement is pushing into my ass. Breh. I'm going to cut his fu-

"Hey ma." he said smirking before turning me around in bed and kissing me making his excitement go wild. I grinded on him a little making him slightly moan. I pushed away and turned back a round. with a few minutes he rips off my pants and panties then my sweat shirt and bra.

"AARON!!" I Scream.

"Quiet little boo." he says lifting me up  and placing me in the sho- Wait.. He turned the show- how the- Hes apart of the Illuminati. a giggle escapes my lips as I feel his rub his fingers against my pearl.

"Fuck Sharee.." I heard him say.

i just continued to allow him stroke my pearl until he slammed me against the shower wall. in 3 seconds my legs are up on his shoulders. He ate me out like I was a Chinese buffet. and lemme tell you, that boy can gobble down rice and chicken in less than  a minute. I Kept moaning until his fingers found its way to my tight entrance. I've only fucked Jay so you can consider me a virgin. He looked at me and smiled then he rubbed around the small hole he was aching to explore. I just start to play with his hair.. 

"damn ma. I thought you said you weren't a virgin." He said getting my attention.

"I fucked Jayden." I said shrugging.

"Well then you're still a vir- wait.. What the fuck ma you're Bi?" He said and I just laughed. 

"Some like that" I said giggling. His green eyes were so wide they were like the size of Nicki Minaj's Booty Cheeks. Lawd.

"We're going to wait. I want it to be special for you" He said picking me up and carrying me to bed. It was 11 already so we went to sleep.

"Night Ma." He said. 

"Night Babe." I said and kissed him before falling asleep in his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Done for. 

Stayed up all night. 

Until next time lovelies.

~Elena.