Family

(Sharee P.O.V) 

We fell asleep like that until 1 in the afternoon.

Jayden came in and woke us up. She was eyeing both of us. 

"I didnt.." He said to her before I got up.

I am completely comfortable with Jayden

Today's the day we go to Aaron's Trap to meet his Bad ass mom.

I took a shower and just walked to my room naked. Idc what they see the only guy getting this is Aaron and the side hit of Jayden. The whole gang was there. Ik thats kinda thottish but whateva. they dont like it they can leave.

the guy's thots were giving me an ugly look but whateva. my house, i dress how i want.

I walked into the room. 

i picked out my high waisted white jeans, legend blues, and a blue shirt that has black cheetah on the bottom that fades up,  with my snapback and my signature makeup I put my gold jewelry on and gave Aaron a kiss and went to go brush my teeth. Then I went into the living room and sat on Jayden's lap and whispered "He knows i'm bi.." and we started laughing. 

The crew's outfits~

Jayden's ~ White & black crop top, Black high waisted jeans, and her Black and white jay's.

Ty's ~ light blue jean's, Tupac shirt, Timbs, and his black bucket hat.

Tay's ~ Emoji Shirt, Black skinny jeans, and timbs.

Dj's ~ Wife beater, blue jeans, timbs.

Lisa's ~ pink crop top, booty shorts, pink flip flops

Beer's ~ black wife beater, dark wash jeans, timbs.

Paige's ~Purple crop top, booty shorts, purple tank top.

Nell's ~ Chicago bulls jersey, black jeans, black & red jay's.

Missy's ~ floral print maxi dress, denim vest, and sandal's.

Finally Aaron came out the bathroom looking hotter than hell. wearing a Black fitted v-neck, light wash jeans, and timbs. he has his snapback on and all the guys in that gang always carried a black bandana in their pocket.

(Skipping To The Trap)

We all walked in. They smell of pot filled my nose. We are all here to meet up cause we had to go to Aaron's grandma's for a cook out.

We decided to take Aaron's mom's van cause there's 2 rows of 3 seaters. and the drivers and passengers up front. Aaron's brother drove. idk who he is but he looks kinda like Aaron. so Dj & Lisa, Beer & Paige, Nell & Missy were in the far back. I was on Aaron's lap, Tay was in the middle, and Jayden was on Ty's at the other end and Mama Trap is in the passengers.

"I didn't know you had a brother.." I said looking at Aaron breaking the silence.

"Doesn't come up much."He said rubbing my legs.

I laid my head on his shoulder and looked at Jayden that had that 'wtf is up with Aaron today' look.

I shrugged. Aaron felt it and looked at me.

"You ok?" he whispered in my ear. 

"Yeah." i whispered back trying not to laugh.

(Skipping to the cook out.)

There's allot of people here. Cousin's, aunt's, uncle's, kid's, neighbor's, friends, in laws, step families, animals.

"Hey G-Ma." Aaron said smiling at her giving her a hug

"Hey snuggly bear" She said back.

His face turned red and I laughed so hard.

"G-ma, this is Sharee." He said pointing at me.

"Awh, she's so gorgeous. is she your girlfriend?" She said hugging me.

"Not exactly but close enough." He said Smiling at me.

i just gave him that 'stfu' stare.

"Ive never met one of his girlfriends. you must be special." she said.

"She is." he said sitting at the island.

"Can you cook?" She asked giving me the pan.

"Yes." i said cooking the steak.

"How about cleaning?" She asked.

"Yes. I live with my best friend, Jayden." I said.

"Can you take care of children?" She asked.

"i had 2 little brothers and one little sister i had to watch." i said looking down at the steak.

"I didnt know that." Aaron said.

I looked up at him

"My dad took my 16 year old sister and forced her into prostitution when she was 13 and is in jail for killing her a year ago. My 18 year old brothers moved out after that to L.A and havent been back."

They both have that :o expression on their faces.

"well atleast you're here." His Grandma said hugging me.

"yeah" i said looking down.

(Skipping the cookout)

Aaron's grandma's house has 9 rooms so we all stayed the night. we were all in our rooms. it was 9 at night. 

"why didnt you tell me?" Aaron said pulling me close.

"I didnt want to talk about it." i said shrugging.

"You're ok though right?" He said.

"Yes Aaron." I said.

"Ok. Let's go to sleep baby." He said pulling me down in bed to cuddle.

"Love you Ma." He said as he kissed me.

"Love you too Bae." i said 

"Night Ma" he says.

"Night." I say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well Done for today.

Bye Guys.

~Elena.