Skylar's Birthday Party Preparations

~AUDREY'S POV~

The girls need to start waking up, ugh I have to get all three of them ready for school.

I walk into Braylee's room and jump on her.
"Wake up Bray it's Sky's 14th birthday!!!"
"Get off me!"
As I get off Braylee I run to wake Ashlyn up, she's the only one that allows me to jump on her without getting upset.
I walk into her room and see her curled up in a ball. I jump on her and giggle at the sight of her sleepy face covered by her long light brown hair.

"Ashlyn it's Sky's birthday, we have to wake her up and give her the present!!!"
" Yay, let's go. Wait, where's Bray?"
" I already woke her up, let's head to Sky's room."
All three of us walk to her room with the present in my hand and Bray and Ash following.

"Wakey Wakey birthday girl!"
"Five more minutes Mom."
That comment made me smile and almost tear up, I may just be the oldest sister but I'm more of a mother to them than our actual mother.
"Sky come on we have a present for you."
Right when I said that she jumped up and took the bag from my hands. We all knew how much she loved cute dresses so we bought her an outfit.
As she opened it up her green eyes began to sparkle with joy, we had gotten her a high-low dress. The top was a floral print and the bottom of it was a light pink color. Since we knew she loves to accessorize we got her a long-sleeved jean jacket, cute wedges, and three pieces of jewelry.

She turned to me, "Thank you so much! I love you!"
I hugged her, "I love you too, but the girls helped buy it for you as well and we have one more present for you."

I pulled a new phone case from my jeans pocket and handed it to her. She squealed and jumped up and down as she was thanking us all.

"Shit! Guys come on get dressed, eat, brush your teeth, and get in the car. We're going to be late!"

Bray and Ash started running to their rooms almost tripping over each other while Sky hugged me one more time before I headed towards the stairs.

~5 minutes later~
" Ok, girls hurry up! You should be done with breakfast by now."
I kept checking the clock as each tick got closer to when they should be at school.
"Sky we're having a party tonight from 6 pm to 12 am, invite your friends and make sure they have parents' permission to drink. You can invite as many people as you'd like. Have them bring swimsuits too."
She looked at me and nodded. "Bray and Ash you guys can walk to the high school but text me when you get there."
As I said that they ran out the door heading for the high school a few blocks away.

~10 minutes later~
"Oh my god Sky we are so late, I'm sorry."
"Audrey calm down we're fine. I'll make sure to invite everyone, don't worry. What did I have to tell them again?"
"I'll text you so you remember, I love you."
"Bye mama"
That was our thing, no one had a better bond with me than Sky.

As I got home I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.
Jade: Hey babe
Audrey: Hello my love
Jade: How was your day so far?
Audrey: I just got home from dropping Sky off at school, I should be getting a text from Ash and Bray soon
Jade: ok well I love you and I'll see you at the party
Audrey: I love you too

I put my phone back in my pocket, and as soon as it was in I had to take it out again.
Bray: Hey, Ash and I are at school
Audrey: Ok, I love you two have a good day
Bray: We love you bye

Audrey: Sky, tell your friends that the party is from 6 pm to 12 am, tell them to bring swimsuits and to get permission from their parents if they want to drink. I love you have a good day sweetie
Sky: Thank you,  I'll talk to you later

I pulled the confetti cake out of the oven and spread vanilla icing on it. Now I just have to order the pizza.

~SKYLAR'S POV~

This class is so boring! I'll just send a text to the group chat.

SKY: Hey guys party at my house from 6-12. Bring swimsuits and have parental permission to drink.

After I had gotten confirmation from my friends in the group chat I sent a message to my best friend.

Sky: Hello gorgeous, party at my house from 6-12, but you can just sleepover at my house. Bring your swimsuit and have permission from your mom to let you drink. Love ya and I'll see you at lunch. Oh yeah, by the way, have your brothers come too my sisters will enjoy their company.
Carson: YAY!! Thanks, beautiful, I love you. Ttyl

I smiled and then messaged my sister Ashlyn.

Sky: Ash, Dakota's coming!!
Ash: Omg thank you, I love you!!!!
Sky: Hey what are little sisters for? Love ya too. See you at home.

I put my phone away and got back to focusing on class.