Party Time

Ashlyn's outfit

~ASHLYN'S POV~

I awoke to Tristan's voice.

"Babe it's Monday. We have to get ready." I remembered yesterday that Dakota, Jamey, and Carson went back home while Tristan stayed over with me. I got up and took my pajamas off. I looked in my closet and picked something out. Tristan got undressed and put jeans and a t-shirt on. I put on a lace white bra, a black lace thong, a white crop top, and a high waisted black skirt. To accessorize I put on a necklace, black boots, a black beanie, and my new leather jacket. I was going to take a red bag but I changed my mind and put it in Audrey and Jade's room. I walked into Braylee's room.

"Bray wake up"
"Ugh. I hate Mondays!" I walked over to Zayden's bed.
"Come on Zayden let's get up" He started pouting so I picked him up and rocked him until he was fully awake.
"Hi Zayden"
"Hi aunty Ash"
"I love you"
"I wuv you too"
"Zayden go jump on mommy"
"Otay" I put him down and he jumped onto Bray's bed and got on her.

"Mommy wakey wakey"
"I'm up Zayden"
"Otay mommy" I got out of their room and went to Skylar's.

"Sky wake up"
"No Ash, 5 more minutes"
"No. Sky now"
"Ok ok. I'm up" I went downstairs and saw my amazing boyfriend making eggs, bacon, and toast.

"Looks good babe"
"Thanks honey" I walked over to him and gave him a kiss, then I went to set the table. The girls and Zayden came downstairs after Tristan put the food on our plates. We started eating and then went upstairs to do our hair and makeup. Braylee's hair was still straight and so was Skylar's. Mine was still curly so we didn't have to do much with our hair. I put on eye liner, black eye shadow, mascara, and black lipstick. Braylee put on eyeliner and chapstick, and Skylar put on eyeliner and light pink lipstick.

"Braylee keep an eye on Zayden, Skylar ride your skateboard to school, and Tristan and I will ride my motorcycle." I ran downstairs and had Tristan follow me out the front door to my bike. We waited for Skylar and when I saw her come out the door Tristan and I headed to school. 5 minutes later we pulled into a parking spot and got off my bike. Tristan walked me to my locker, kissed me, and then headed off to his locker.

~SKYLAR'S POV~

I was two minutes away from home as a white mustang started following me. The car was stopped right beside me and the person in the car rolled down the window. I saw that the man looked exactly like Audrey. He had brown hair and green eyes.

"Do you want a ride Skylar?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Why wouldn't a dad know his own daughter's name?"

"Brandon I'm not in the mood for your bullshit. I'm late for school and have to get going."

"If you let me give you a ride you'll get to school sooner."

"Fine" I hopped in the car and put my skateboard on my lap.

"So how old are you now Skylar Grace?"

"I just turned 14."

"Wow my babies are growing up."

"Yea."

"Skylar I've changed can you give me a chance?"

"No Brandon."

"So, did you know that I named you?"

"No."

"It was a beautiful day when you were born. I named you Skylar to represent the sky."

"Cool"

We made it to the school and I was about to hop out when he asked me two more things.