Sky's Birthday Party

In the photo, the first swimsuit is Audrey's, the second is Braylee's, the third is Ashlyn's, the fourth is Skylar's, and the fifth is Carson's.

~SKY'S POV~

As I walk in the house with Bray and Ash behind me I see Audrey struggling to keep Zayden away from the cake on the table. Audrey walks over with relief on her face when she sees us.
"Braylee, I don't see how you can keep up with Zayden, especially when he has an extreme case of the terrible twos." Braylee laughed at that comment, "My son is not that bad, you just don't understand."
I walked up the stairs to my room and put my green and blue bikini on. I pulled out my phone and called Carson.
"Hey Carson"
"Hey Sky, what's up"
"I have your bikini here from last time. When it's time for the party you can come up and put it on."
"Ok thanks honey"
"You're welcome love"
"Love you and I'll be there in a few hours"
"Love you bye Carson"
I hung up the phone and sat on my bed thinking. Carson's my best friend but I have a major crush on her. I don't know if she feels the same. Her family looks down on nontraditional beliefs.

~BRAYLEE'S POV~
"Mommy mommy!"
"What Zayden?"
"I wuv you"
"I love you too baby, let's go take a nap"
"Ok Mommy"
My son is legit the cutest thing I've ever seen. I call him my mini-me because he looks exactly like me with curly blonde hair and hazel eyes. I'm glad he doesn't look anything like his father. His dad's a monster and I'm glad he's in jail. I pick Zayden up and carry him to my room where his bed is. I lay him down, kiss him on the forehead, and cover him up.
"Goodnight Z"
"Goodnight Mommy"
I turn on a lullaby and get my bikini from the bed, I walk out of the room and close the door. As I turn towards the bathroom I hear music coming from Skylar's room. I walk in and see her already in her bikini and lying on her bed. "Sky can you put your headphones in, please? Zayden's sleeping."
"Yeah sure, sorry."
"Hey kiddo what's up? You're supposed to be happy on your birthday."
"I'm just thinking."
"About what?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Okay honey, I love you"
"I love you too Bray"
Sky and I don't have as good of a relationship as she does with the other girls. I don't know why but we don't click like she does with them. I walk downstairs and see that Ashlyn is on the phone so I go to the kitchen to find Audrey.
"Audrey"
"Yes, Braylee?"
"Go see what's wrong with Sky"
"Okay"
She heads up the stairs and makes her way to Skylar's room as I head to the bathroom. I get in, close the door, and see my straightener on the floor. I wish the girls would take care of my stuff when they use it. I pick it up and turn it on. While it's heating up I put my green and white bikini on and then start the process of straightening out my curls.

~AUDREY'S POV~
I barge into her room and jump on Sky.
"Sky what's wrong? Are you ok?"
"Audrey I'm going to give you to the count of three to get off me, one...two..."
"Ok ok I'm off"
"Thank you"
"So what's wrong honey"
"Life's not fair"
"Tell me about it. What happened?"
"I like Carson but her family doesn't accept anything that they think is nontraditional."
"Aww I'm sorry baby, I know when Jade and I got engaged everybody started freaking out, and not in a good way. Some people don't accept it but it's okay because it's our lives. We have to choose what we do in life, not them."
"Thanks, I love you"
"I love you too baby girl"
I walk out of her room and go downstairs to my room. I sort through my clothes and pick my favorite swimsuit. I undress and put on the light blue and white bikini. I smile as I look at myself in the mirror. I head to the living room and just relax on the couch.

~ASHLYN'S POV~
I have to go get ready! In thirty minutes people are going to start showing up and I don't even have my hair straightened. I run up to my room, put my bikini on, and run to the bathroom. I told Bray to leave it on so it was already heated up for me. I started straightening my hair, I hate being a girl! As I'm finishing the last strand of hair the doorbell rings. I went to check on Zayden to see if he was awakened by the bell but thankfully he was sound asleep. I went down to the living room and saw the Andrews' siblings were there. Audrey was on the couch, Braylee was on the recliner and Sky was hugging her best friend Carson. My boyfriend of two years came up to me and carried me bridal style up to my room. As he tossed me on the bed he got on top of me and kissed me.
" Well hello to you too Dakota"
"Hello gorgeous"
"We should be downstairs with our families."
"Can't we just cuddle for a few minutes?"
"Nope"
I pushed him off and ran downstairs with him behind me. I jumped into Tristan's arms and gave him a big hug. He was the oldest in the family and was a huge sweetheart even though he didn't want to admit it! He had short brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes, along with facial hair that I think he should just shave off.
"Hello Ash"
"Tristan, Dakota's trying to get me!" I squealed
"He can't get you if you're in my arms silly"
Dakota didn't like that comment.
"Tristan, I'd appreciate it if you put her down."
"Aww is my little brother jealous?"
"Guys be quiet the baby's trying to sleep," I said as Tristan put me down. We all sat in the living room waiting for more people to show up.

~SKYLAR'S POV~
I hold Carson's hand and have her follow me to my room. My house is like her second home and that's what hers is to me. I hand her her bikini and lay down on my bed. She tells me to close my eyes while she's changing so I do.
"Sky you can open now"
"I forgot how amazing you looked in that bikini, Carson"
"Aww thanks, you look beautiful in your bikini Sky!"
"Thank you, let's head downstairs, someone just got here."
"Ok"

~AUDREY'S POV~
I opened the door and saw my soon-to-be wife standing in front of me in a black and white bikini. She looked hot as fuck! I grabbed her and pulled her up to my room.
"You look so hot, Jade"
"Thanks, babe, you do too"
"I missed you"
"I missed you too baby"
"I love you so much"
"I love you too Audrey"
She pushed me on the bed and straddled my waist, she knows I love it when she does that. We started making out when someone barged in the door. I heard a phone click as a picture was taken, I saw that it was Jamey.
"I'm going to beat your ass!"
"Hey what can I say, lesbians are hot"
"Jamey you're sick"
I pushed him out of my room and had Jade follow me.

~SKY'S POV~
Ok, everybody's here now I have to go get the drinks. I went out to the kitchen with Carson following me. She grabbed some beers and I grabbed some wine coolers. We put them on the table, Audrey pointed to the pool and I nodded my head.
"Welcome to my birthday party, grab a drink if you want, and let's head to the pool!"
Everybody started cheering and heading out. The cheerleaders were on the lawn chairs sipping beers and gossiping, the football team was in the pool seeing who could be held under the longest, Bray was up with Zayden, Audrey was in the kitchen with Jade, and Ash and Dakota were drinking beers on the picnic table. I grabbed a wine cooler and so did Carson, we set them down and dived into the pool. We were having a splashing competition when Cason Wagner and Calix Johnson put me on their shoulders and then jumped in with me. They laughed as we rose from under the water and they hugged me and wished me a happy birthday. I swam back over to Carson and we got out of the pool.

~ASHLYN'S POV~ WARNING: MATURE/TRIGGERING
As Dakota and I were finishing our fourth beer, Luca Getz, Adrian Sampsell, and Jordan Wesley started heading towards us. Adrian came over to Dakota.
"Hey, Dakota are you going to get some tonight?"
"I don't think he is" piped in Jordan
"You are not going to get anything tonight!" I yelled at him. I was in disbelief that he'd let people talk about me like that as if I'm just an object.
"Are you going to let her talk to you like that?" Luca asked while giving me a smirk. Dakota shook his head picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He ran to my room, locked my door, and started undressing me.
"Dakota no! Stop! I told you I wasn't ready"
"Come on babe you want to make me happy don't you?"
"I'm not losing my virginity when we aren't sober."
"I bought you that expensive promise ring, I deserve it for what I did"
"Dakota, no"
He was much stronger than me and had my hands pinned above my head. He quickly pulled his pants down, covered my mouth, and started thrusting into me as I was trying to get away from him. After about 20 thrusts he came and then got his clothes on.
"Don't say a word or I'll kill you."
He walked out of my room leaving me alone. I got my blade and started cutting for the first time in two months. I cut my thighs, my ribs, and my wrists. I cleaned them and then sobbed myself to sleep.