Chapter 27

Savanna's point of view

"They're where?" I asked Rachael as I sat on the couch, a few throwing knives on my thighs and a handgun in my hand, with an extra ammo clip in the waistband of my jeans.

I can't forget ammo this time.

"They're at my apartment. No one really knows where it is besides for me and my girlfriend because it's our little hideaway." She said and I hummed. "Are you positive you'll be fine?"

"Indeed." I said and chuckled. "Just find Ashton okay? Make sure he's safe. All of them, please. They... They mean a lot to me." I told her.

"I'll protect them with my life." She told me and t he really were knocks on the front door. "Is William with you?"

"Not sure if I want him to be." I told her and she sighed as the knocks grew louder. "I think they're here."

"Then why are you on the phone with me you dipshit?" She asked and then the line went dead.

"Bitch, I'm the one who hangs up." I said and tossed my phone on the couch. The door bursted open and in came about four guys all dressed in dark colors.

"Surprise bitch." I said and aimed my gun, shooting down the one who was in the front.

I immediately dropped to the floor as one threw a knife and it flew straight out the window. I rolled on to my back and shot at them before forcing myself up, biting back a groan in pain due to my injured ankle.

"Go find them." One said to another and I laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked as he held a gun up at me, walking closer.

"I can smell you from here, stay the fuck back." I said and he glared at me. He walked up to me and we stood by each other, our guns pointed at each other.

"Make a move and you'll die."

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing to you." I said and chuckled. "Rise and shine sunshine, you're wasting your time."

"How so?" He asked me before knocking the gun from my hands. It flew to the left and he had me pinned down before I could do anything.

His forearm pressed against my neck and the gun pressed against my temple. "If I show you my tits-"

"Not gonna work princess, but if you want to, I won't stop you." He said and I swore. "Besides, I'm into blondes."

"Same." I said and chuckled. "Blondes with blue eyes and a really lanky body. Blondes with black lip rings and a really beautiful voice."

"Who's loverboy?"

"The guy you won't be finding in this house." I said, sweating a bit because it's so god damn hot. "You won't be meeting him anytime soon."

"You sure about that sweetheart?" He asked me and I nodded as I gasped for breath. I clawed at his arm but my nails wouldn't go through his leather jacket.

"Damn... good material." I gasped and then squeezed my eyes shut. I went limp in his arms and held my breath, playing dead.

"Too easy." He said and I was thrown on to the floor. My body was laid on my stomach so I peeked an eye open, knowing that he couldn't see me since my hair was in my face.

I heard his footsteps retreating and I reached for the gun infront of my face. I got up quickly and then pointed my gun at the guy, shooting him three times in the back.

"I will not die so quickly," I said to him and he turned around. "Especially to the likes of someone like you."

"You think I'm an idiot?" He asked and I tried shooting him again but no fucking bullets left in the clip. He ripped his hoodie open and guess what?