knowing about him

I'm shocked totally shocked rite now I'm Ethan's car. We r going to some where I don't know. We bunked college, ETHAN BUNKED THE COLLEGE!!! , is this a dream..... a top class nerd bunked the college.
" saachi what's with the shocked face, huh?? "
" Ethan u bunked the college n I guess this is the first time rite?? "
"yeah it's my first time n saach ur ranting this since we left the college!!! ".
"am I dreaming or something??? " plzz pinch me ethan"
He rolls his eyes and pinched me hard.
"owwww Ethan not so hard " I cried.
"So now r in the real world rite?? I BUNKED THE COLLEGE. Okay"
"yeah. Okay "
We drived in silence for some minutes. I started the radio n guess which song was on DRAG ME DOWN!!!.
" saachi plz change the song " Ethan cried.
" no it's One Direction's drag me down. I will not change it never in the million years!!!"
He just sighed. I started dancing on the lyrics.
" All my life u stood by me when no else was ever behind me all these lights they can't blind me with ur love nobody can drag me down!! Nobody nobody!! Nobody can drag me down!! " I saw Ethan who was totally annoyed with me.
"saachi for godsake stop otherwise I'm gonna throw u out of the car!! ". I looked at him frown. It was Harry's highnote part so started doing high note.
I heard Ethan say
" god this immature kid is my frnd. Help me!! " I turned towards him and started laughing. Much to disagreement Ethan turned the radio off. I sat their with my arms crossed and frown. Ethan started to talk to me but i didn't pay attention to him.
"saachi come on don't be so immature kid. I just turned the radio off thts it n ur sitting with a frown on ur pretty dumb face " I heard him laugh. Did he called pretty dumb face, Ofcourse he did. I glared at him. He just lifted his hands in surrender. After 10 mins we reached a restaurant which was kind of old.
"saachi this hotel has one of the best burger and fries "
I nodded at him. He took my hand and dragged me inside. We sat on the seat n a waitress who was bout in her late 40's came to take the orders.
" hey Ethan after so many days you came here!!! So everything is fine with u now?? "
" yeah everything is fine n merinda this is saachi n saachi this is merinda I used to come here since I was a kid " I shook my hands with her. Later we gave our orders. After some time she came with our burgers. As I took the 1st bite I moaned it was beautiful.
"etwan iwts thw bewst burwger I hawve ewer atwe!! " I said with mouthfull.
" gross saachi don't speak with ur mouthfull it's yuck " I just gave him toothy smile. He shook his head in annoyance. After eating Ethan paid the bill much to my disagree.
"awww come on saachi don't be grumpy for me paying the bill".
Still I don't listen to him. He sighs in defeat
"Okay next time we will pay half half now thts fine with u??? "
I nod at him and go to the nearby park. It was bigger than the other which I used to go.
" saachi u know this is the place where my parents used bring me to play when I was small". I looked at him confuse what's he trying to say.
"well saachi I know ur confused about what I'm telling but just don't run away after whatever I say. Okay" I gave him encouraging look n told him to continue.
"when I was bout 6 years me n family used to live across the street of this garden we were small n happy little family. It was my mothers B-Day so I planned to surprise her so I sneaked out of the house n went to the shop for buying her the gift. When I returned I saw a man who was almost 50 had a bloody knife in his hand as went in further I saw my mother and my little sister in drenched in the blood I ran into my room and called the police and my father the police came in time n caught him but it was to late for doctors to save them. My father could not bear the loss of his wife and daughter he had a severe attack which killed him also. In a day I became a orphan kid. The woman u met in the hotel took care of me when no was there. After some days I returned to the school my friends started to go away from me. They should to say tht they don't wanna be frnds whose parents are mudered . No one gave a fuck bout until the day when we met in the park. You were the only person who have talked so freely with after merinda. U also saved me from the boys who pushed me. I thought u are same like others u are gonna treat me like others do so started to stay from you. Until I saw you in the park u came in the park n went directly to the swings n started crying I couldn't understand the reason until Jake tht very moment I thought tht u are one I would befriend with. So I started to talk to u . U are first frnd after 14 years of my life " he finished. I saw him n eyes were all red and puffy due to all crying. I just scoot closer to him n take him for the hug at first he was shocked then later he become comfortable and hugged me back we sat their sometime in silence. He later pulled away.
"come on let's go it's already 6 we will be late" I nod n follow him to the car. I felt back bad for him he faced so much at the young age hell he faced his Mother's n his sister's murder before his eyes. If I was in his shoes I would broken. He is strong.
" saachi ur dorm is here " Ethan's voice broke my train of thoughts I absentmindedly I get of the car. I say byee to him and go to my room. As I enter directly fall on the bed and go into deep slumber.