bitches I'm back

I m waiting for Jake and Ethan to come and pick me up. Why is tht I'm always early others late. Waiting for 5 mins I see familiar black car come . I saw Jake and Ethan come towards me after seeing Ethan a smile made a way on my face he looked hot with his messy hair god I have to control my over growing hormones. They both come running towards n pick me up in a grp hug.
I scream
" bitches I m back!!! " n we erupt in the fit of laughter.
" jake and Ethan I missed you guys " I say sincerely.
" well we didn't miss you" Jake says n high fives ethan was I missing something here???.
I look at them with suspicion
"Ethan and Jake am I missing something??? "
They both look at each other share some look which I couldn't understand.
" erm saachi u will understand when the time comes " Jake says n winks at Ethan. Something is definitely cooking between them. I just shrug it off n sit in the while both of them load my luggage into the car. After they were done Jake and Ethan sit in the drives.
" Jake why both of u were late??? "
" we were not late at all " I looked at him with confusion.
" well queen always arrive on time while everyone is simply late" and started laughing was this a joke . Ethan just rolled his eyes while I scoffed at him. Five minutes later and after 12 jokes Frm Jake we reached our dorm. As I entered the room I was engulfed in the hug by Tasha.
" chi chi I missed u so much. Bitch how was the trip though tell me everything!! "
I told her everything Frm the day one to day 14 .
" well chi chi I Ssely feel bad for the bhavya he got beaten by three girls n still couldn't do anything ".
" well tht bullshit deserved it " we started laughing. Later I took a nap of 6 hours yeah I'm a heavy sleeper. I got fresh n sat on my bed. Jake and Tasha were all lovey dovey so I decided to be kebab main haddi ( third wheel). I went and sat between them n watched the movie I didn't understand I was sleeping until someone tucked me in the bed.

Ethan pov
Well must be thinking tht me Jake when became this close. We were frnds at first but after tht day we became besties.
* flashback*
I was sitting in the lecture and I was bored as hell I was lime this since saachi left for India. I used skip my classes or I used be physically present but mentally absent. I was in my daydream until someone nudged me in the ribs I turned and saw it was Jake.
" wht happened dude?? Are u okay "
" yeah I'm alright why are u asking me?? "
" I'm observing u for from last few days u seems like ur distracted or something . Is everything okay at home?? Is he stalking me or something.
" were you stalking me?? " I narrow my eyes at him .
" no bro I was not stalking everyone in the clss was talking about you " well tht was uncalled I'm not tht popular kid or something.
" but why was whole clss talking about me?? "
" dude u are a nerd and it's not common for a nerd like you to bunk the college " tht made sense.
" and I observed something u r like this since saachi left for India. Do u like her??? " I guess I'm caught.
I nod my head and admit it as their is no use of denying the fact I like her.
" god I knew it!!! So when are you planning to tell her?? " he asked loudly gaining the attention of the clss. I heard the teacher say
" Jake and Ethan detention after the college " now I know why Jake and saachi go all way together. I guess both have decided to give Ethan all the detention which he didn't face since the school. Not tht I'm regretting coz of the detention it brought saachi and me close.
I tell Jake everything even about my past he seemed to understand.
" Ethan u should tell her as soon as possible coz if didn't someone else will take her away from you "
He was rite saachi is a girl tht anyone would dream for she was perfect in every way sometimes she is annoying but then to any would like her.
" Jake I can't go n tell her directly tht I like her. Wht if she likes someone else? Wht if she rejects me? If she rejects me I will go into the old depression again!! "
" Ethan I saw in her eyes she likes u too. When she talks to you her eyes sparkle. Dude blind can also tell tht she likes u too. And forget about the what if's listen to your heart okay?? N keep this in kind if someone is to be in ur life tht person will gravitate back to u matter what!! "
I nod at Jake and due this we became best friends.