ur my angel come n saved me

Today much to my annoyance I'm going with saachi to the fair.
She insisted me tht we should go inspite of strong disagreement.
Rite now I'm with saachi in the fair. She is like a kid who is exicted for the gift. We first went to the photo booth we took photos making silly faces. Later we went on the Ferris wheel. It was not all good idea of going on Ferris wheel as I had acrophobia I didn't tell saachi by looking at her face. Enter ride I kept my eyes it's a good thing tht saachi didn't notice it. As got out saachi took my hand my dragged me to the jumping house is this girl 5 or something??? .
"saachi I'm never ever gonna go in there n I've also not going okay? ". I saw her frown.
" come on Ethan don't be such a cry baby enjoy it life. What if u die tomorrow n after ur death u will think tht I never enjoyed my life to the fullest . Doing silly things n making mistakes is the part of the life if don't do it then ur living the life of a robot!! I m going inside if u wanna join me u can come or if don't wanna u can stay here n take care of my shoes" with tht she walked into the jumping house. I stood there frozen digesting whatever she said to me. She was rite what if I die?? It will be satisfied by the life which I was living after my parents death I never did a thing for myself I was on trauma of their death until saachi came into my life. Without thinking I entered the jumping house which I have never been since the death of my parents. But entering the house was bad idea instantly coz something heavy fell on me.
" Ethan what are doing here?? " I instantly recognised the voice it was saachi. I composed myself
" well I thought it's better to come here then taking care of ur stinking shoes " but tht was not reason I came for her. She punched me on the shoulder n man tht hurt.
" Oww saachi tht hurt " she just laughes off we started playing n jumping I took a look at saachi she was beautiful her laugh made me go jelly. She made me feel alive. She was my angel. I would be living a normal life if it wasn't for her. I remember my mom wht said during her death
" Ethan rite now I'm going to the god. As soon as reach their I will send u the angel to take care of u. She will not come instantly . She will come when u need her the most when ur completely broken n never let her go". I look up to the sky n tell my mom .
" mom I have got my angel send by u n im never letting her go ". I think I like her no I don't think Im sure tht I like her.
After 30 mins we were thrown out of the jumping house. We were hungry so we ran towards the food court. I ordered the food n sat on the nearby bench we sat in silence but this silence was comfortable. Out of the blue saachi asked me
" do u have a girlfriend??? " I choked on my own air. Does she really think tht I have a girlfriend??

" what made u think tht I have a girlfriend?? "
" nothing I was just wondering...." she trailed off.
" saachi who would say in a relationship with a such a messed up guy. No I never had a girlfriend " she just nodded.
" saachi can I ask u something???"
" yeah ask what ever you want"
" are you n Jake in a relationship??? ".
She suddenly started laughing. I was looking at her with confused expression.
" no dumbo me n Jake are not together. Well Tasha and Jake are together. What made u think tht me and Jake are together?? Hell Jake is like a brother to me "
I relaxed.
" he is over protective towards u. Tht time u know when I let u go alone the next day I got a call from Jake n he started scolding me bout how I left u alone n all tht from three thought u guys must together or something " I whispered the last part.
We enjoyed the rides till the evening. Later I dropped her to the dorm. I wanted to tell her bout my feelings. I called her
"saachi!! "
"what happened?? " I wanted to tell her but words just could not come out.
"ummmm... Thank you for today . After so many years I enjoyed " wow what a reply but tht was true. She smiled at me
"welcome always " it was the smile I would die on. With tht she walked inside. I drove to my home. I sat on my laptop and opened the photo of my mom.
" mom help me to tell her bout my feelings towards the angel u send me. I promise I will never let her go at any cost". Saachi naik u r my beautiful love story. With tht go into deep slumber.