are you ready???

Saachi pov
Tomorrow I am gonna meet the girl who Ethan likes I know it's gonna be difficult but I will control my hormones from over flowing. I can't sleep due to anxiety so I'm in my balcony chilling and listening songs. Sometimes sitting in the balcony and gazing the stars above gives u the real happiness. I guess the rest of the college year is gonna go like this I'm staring at sky n sky is staring at me. I have a feeling in my gut tht something is gonna happen dunno if it's a good thing or bad thing and drifted off to sleep. I felt someone was shaking me continuously I groaned and opened my eyes n saw a horrible face in front of me. I screamed.
" who the hell r u??? How did u get in ???" the person started laughing. Why this person's laugh sounded like Tasha??.
" Tasha is tht u?? N wht happened to ur face??? "
" chi chi have u ever heard the name facepack?? " n started laughing again.
" I know it but it's black colour and u kinda gave me attack "
" chi chi I know something!! "
" what??? "
" u n Ethan are goin on a date " suddenly I sadness flood me.
" no tash me n Ethan are not goin on a date "
" then why is he taking you to a amusement park?? "
" he is gonna introduce me to the girl he likes and is gonna propose her " I said sadly. Tash noticed my sadness she came near me took me in a hug.
" u really like him, don't u???
I had no words to describe so I just nodded my head coz their was no point in lying .
" Ooohh saachi everything will be alright just give it time, okay??
" how its gonna get okay tash he likes or maybe loves someone else n I have hopeless crush on him how could u expect to be alright??" tears were streaming down my face by this time.
" Chi chi shhh don't cry. Now go n get ready Ethan will be coming anytime " I took my clothes and went into the bathroom.
I let hot water flow through my body and it really good. After 30 mins I got ready and started to pack my stuff for amusement park. I also took my earphones in case I felt third wheel between them I sighed and left the room. I was waiting for Ethan to come in the lobby. After 10 mins I saw Ethan coming as entered the car n he flashed me a very nervous smile I also gave him my onw of fake smiles. We sat in the car in silence the drive till the amusement park is going to be very long.

Ethan pov
As saachi entered the car she had the fake look on her face which caused more nervousness to me. We sat in the car in silence till the amusement park. I saw saachi's face their was not inch of exictment on her face which was when we went to the fair. I feel seriously bad for her now. She is really bad at hiding her feelings. As much as wanted to tell her about the plan but if I kept it secret till then it maybe worth it. Jake helped me to plan how to propose her.
* flashback *
" Jake!!!!!" I whined
" Ethan I swear if u whine like this one more time I will not give u any idea about how to propose saachi!!! ". I pouted
After some five minutes.
" Ethan why don't u take her to the movie n propose her??? "
" Jake I was thinking the same. If tht was the case I would have never for ur advice though "
" well...... " he trailed.
" Jake shall I take her garden??? "
" Ethan seriously garden??. 1st u tell tht u want it to be special and something unique then u tell u are taking her to garden. WTF is wrong with u???? "
"then Jake use ur unused n think of something!!!! "
" hey my brain is not unused and stop whining I'm thinking about something "
After3 hours.
" got any idea Jake??? " I asked him it's been 3 hours since we are thinking about something.
"I have got an idea bit it sounds lame ".
" tell me right now!!! " well Jake's lame ideas are good ones.
" chill tiger....take her to amusement park n spend whole day there as its starts getting dark take her to................. "
This is how we decided the plan to propose saachi.
* flashback over *
We reached the amusement park n I parked my car . I saw saachi searching for something.
" hey saach what are u searching for??? "
" Ummm I was.. uhhh..searching... For.. Ummm... Washroom?? "
She told me for like questioned me. I nodded n showed her the way. She literally ran away. I knew she was searching for the imgainary girl I like. This is gonna be hella long day. After 5 mins saachi returned.
" she is not here??? "
" who??? "
" the girl u like??? Duh"
What I'm gonna tell her????
" umm saachi well umm she is gonna come in the evening coz she is busy " I lied. It seemed tht saachi digested my lie. I mentally relaxed and made our way towards the first ride. We sat on every single rollercoaster due to her stubbornness.
It was afternoon and we were sitting on the bench eating our lunch.
" sooo Ethan tell me something about her??? "
I choked on my food. Well this unplanned.
" she is a human " I said. What a smart answer Ethan .
Saachi burst out laughing.
" seriously Ethan she is a human?? Well I thought she was a unicorn!!! " she said between her laugh .
I also cracked up on my very intelligent answer.
The went by fast n in blink of the eye it was evening.
" Ethan were is she?? It's evening now. "
" she is there waiting for us to come " I pointed towards the corner of the park.