Drunk

Saachi pov
I'm sitting in the dorm n completing my assignments which were incomplete due to my vacations. Tasha Jake and Ethan are in the college. I got to know tht Ethan faced two after I left crazy isn't it  first due to one n only one Jake and second coz he was not paying attention in the class  believe me I was beyond shock means Ethan not paying attention in the clss is something new though .
y=(a√x) sinx  what the hell I this ots last four hours since I'm doing this.  God save me!!!  Just then Tasha Jake and Ethan entered the room.  Jake had something in his hand I looked closely it was vodka why did he bring it here??
" Jake y did u bring the vodka bottle??? "
"coz we are I have never!!! " he shrieked like a girl  I rolled my eyes. We were now sitting in on a floor in circle. Ethan was on my right side Tasha was to my left n Jake was in front of me. Jake gave us the glasses filled with vodka.
"okay guys let's start the game!!  U all know the rules so I'm not gonna repeat it Okay?? "
" 1 st I have never punched any one" well many times . Jake n me take the gulp .
Ethan asks " I have never gone skinny dip " no one takes a shot.
" I have never kissed any one " Jake smirk at Tasha n they both take a gulp.  I saw Ethan looking at me with shock.
" u have never kissed any one??  "
" nope "
" I have never pranked on any one" I take a shot.
The questions continued n I took two glasses of vodka. I guess I'm gonna get severe hangover tomorrow.

Ethan pov
We finished the game n by the most drunk was saachi n I was not shocked at all.  She was hell of a crazy I know. Suddenly she jumped of the couch and started talking to jake
" hey Jake why  do I feel ur looking like Zayn Malik ???" we looked at her in confusion. God she is totally wasted this is going to be whole big night.
" I know ur Zayn Malik.  Jake is a dumbass though" everyone laughed expect for Jake Ofcourse. She sat before him with her legs crossed.
" so Zayn tell me why did u leave the band I wanna know the fucking answer otherwise u see tht ruler scale?  I m gonna take OT beat u up" I instantly felt bad for Jake but he deserved it tht was his idea of playing game.
Till half and hour saachi sat in front of the Jake n asked him questions about Zayn 'poor jake!!!'.
After sometime she jumped on the bed and opened her arms like aeroplane n started making voices of it.
" look everyone I'm a aeroplane!!!"
N started to run all over the room the room was not big enough so it was easy to get hold of her.
" guys I wanna dance..... Come on its time for party " n started the music. God I'm never gonna let her drink in future.  She also started  dancing on " now watch me whip now watch me nae nae " we also joined her well tht was not tht bad after few mins of dancing we were completely tired but saachi continued.
" n we danced all night to the best song ever!! " she slurred . Wasn't she tired we were sitting on the ground totally exhausted due to her.  Tasha had fallen asleep on Jake n Jake was closing his eyes.
" Jake take Tasha to ur house I will take care of her "
" are you sure??? " he asked me.  I nodded.  He took Tasha and went home. I saw saachi who was sitting on the couch n seeing something I saw it was hers n her father's photo.  I went towards her.
" saachi what's wrong why are crying "
" I miss him soo much " she slurred still having alcohol in her system.
" I know come on let's go to sleep " she got up and kept the photo on her side table.
" u know stranger I wanna tell u something promise me tht u will not tell Ethan??"
She doesn't recognise me.... Ohh yeah she is drunk.
" I will not tell Ethan anything.  Now tell what happened?? "
" you know how Ethan is. A totally nerd package.  When 1st day I met him he was grumpy pants. I thought he was bipolar or something like that. After we came close . But during the fair I thought something. But later when I left for India I started to miss him like hell. One day I was sitting with my frnds in a talk my frnds removed the conclusion tht I like him.  But yesterday I was totally sure about my feelings  tht I...... " she trailed off. Jake told she liked I was to blind to know it though. I told her to continue
" u......?? "
" I like Ethan"  I froze.  She likes me.  She like likes me. This better not be dream. She likes me Woooohhhooo I do a happy dance in my head.
" now stranger don't tell this to Ethan okay?? "
" I promise I will not tell Ethan.  Now u should sleep " she nods like a little kid and went to sleep.  With tht I go towards Tasha's bed n go into deep slumber thinking bout the events which took place today