Part 3

The dinner party
*****************
Calum picked up the glass of champagne and a fork. He tapped the fork against the glass and took my hand. "We have some very special news for you!" Cal said happily. "I-I'm pregnant?" I gulped. The crowd erupted into tears and cheers. We smiled at each other and sat down to listen to Luke, Michael and Ashton's speeches.

"Hi! I'm Ashton. I'm a drummer *giggles*. Umm... Calum has been one of my best friends since we were little. We've grown up so much as a band and I would never change it for the world. I can't wait to see a little one grow up to be the first ever 'band baby'. Oh and my babysitting number will be delivered to you soon" Ashton said happily. Everyone laughed and cheered.

"Hiya. I'm Luke. Like Ashton said, I can't wait to see a little one running around and plucking the strings on Cal's bass. You know, maybe we should kick you out of the band and have your little one instead. As long as it doesn't cry. Anyway. I love you guys so much! We've been through a lot together. I wish you all the best. And me and Cecilia are going to get married soon. So we can't wait for that as well!" Luke said confidently. Me and Cal congratulated them and sat back down to listen to the final speech by Michael.

"Err hey guys! I'm Michael! I'm by far, the best bandmate to Cal. We #mukeaf. Congrats! I love you guys too much! You are so cute together! Just don't expect me to change nappies and breast feed! Coz you know what? I DO WHATEVER I WANT! IM PUNK ROCK" everyone laughed and I stood up.
"Thanks guys! I love you all so much! And we've decided to make Michael, Luke and Ashton the god parents of our lovely daughter. We can't wait to see what the future will bring. Thanks so much for all the support." I trembled. "And with that. Me, Luke, Mikey and Ash present Hi Or Hey Records. And the first band signed to our label is a female fronted band called Hey Violet!" Calum said excitedly. This was too much excitement for one day. Hopefully me and Cal will be at our child's wedding in the future. #CALTUMNAF!