Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(This chapter is dedicated to ktd527, who is an amazing writer and is the writer of I Am The Strange One, which is hands-down one of my all time favorite Pokemon Fanfictions. I Am The Strange One inspires me to write this book, and I highly recommend it. Of all the chapters I could dedicate to her, this chapter seemed the best choice! :3)

Rain oh the rain
Pain oh my pain
Tears and rain fall the same

Chains oh my chains
Days these long days
Take me from this place

Running for my life
I will pick a fight
When there's nowhere to run
To my Lord I will turn

Son oh my son
Run oh run
They can't catch you with their guns

Your life is yours
It's worth fighting for
Freedom is the door

Running for your life
You will pick a fight
When there's nowhere to run
To your Lord you will turn

Running for our lives
We will pick a fight
When there's nowhere to run
To our Lord we will turn

As Margaret finished singing, Petunia applauded and Fletcher chirped happily.

"I guess you two liked it, huh?" She asked them with a smile, setting her small, transportable keyboard aside.

"I always like it when you sing!" Petunia piped up, her curled tail wagging back and forth.

"Same here!" said Fletcher, flapping his wings.

The human giggled and gave them both a pat on the head. She, Danny, and Fiona had finally reached Route 8 after traveling for three days. The last group or team they had seen was White and Amos at Parfum Palace. The five of them had stayed at the museum until late at night since they were unable to move forward with the Snorlax blocking their way. It wasn't until Shauna and Xavier finally retrieved the Pokeflute that they moved on. After that, everyone had went their own ways. Their group had gone through Route 7 after Snorlax left, they visited the Battle Chateau so Danny could train his pokemon (Fiona also did some battling with the help of the other two), and took a shortcut through Connecting Cave, also known as Zubat Roost.

Only about an hour earlier did they find a place on Route 8 to camp. It was near the edge of a forest on one of the highest and largest cliffs. The cliff overlooked the ocean and sandy beach below. After asking Danny if she could go out and practice her music, Margaret took her keyboard and pokemon and found a quiet place where no one would disturb her.

Margaret then turned to look at Sowny, who was not too enthusiastic. Then again, he had been her partner for years now, and he was so use to her singing.

"What did you think, Sowny?" She said to her Swadloon, scooping him up in her hands.

Sowny shrugged and replied, "Meh, hear one song, ya hear them all."

She sighed and set him back down next to her. Margaret had been able to hear the voices of pokemon since she was around seven. An incident happened that caused her to hear them. At first, she thought it was telepathy since all the pokemon she was around used telepathy. But when meeting other types of pokemon, she realized they didn't use telepathy to speak with her. However, that was only one scar of many.